Windows 10: PlayStation minecraft

Discus and support PlayStation minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why won't my minecraft microsoft account work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by danielgough2, Jul 15, 2021.

1. PlayStation minecraft

Why won't my minecraft microsoft account work

:)

danielgough2, Jul 15, 2021

2. PlayStation bug

Hey there, kaidose

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

Please can you go to your Service page here, to view accounts/Services that are connected to your Microsoft Account, and remove the PlayStation account from the list.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Once you have removed the PlayStation account, please go back to Minecraft and connect your PlayStation Account to your Minecraft account.

There is an article here, which goes though the steps to unlink accounts/services that are connected to your Microsoft Account:

Managing apps and services connected to our Microsoft Accounts

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 15, 2021
  3. minecraft on Playstation 4

I play minecraft on Playstation 4 amd whenever i try to sign into my microsoft account it tells me that they tried to sign me in but it was failed to login. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

JonathanRinehart, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

PlayStation minecraft

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

PlayStation minecraft

1. PlayStation minecraft - Similar Threads - PlayStation minecraft

2. Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation: It keeps saying that I successfully logged in, but when I get on Minecraft on still not logged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-it-let-me-log-into-my-microsoft-account/28874891-5d22-41ad-b225-327a2206ab86
  3. Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t it let me log into my Microsoft account on my PlayStation: It keeps saying that I successfully logged in, but when I get on Minecraft on still not logged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-it-let-me-log-into-my-microsoft-account/28874891-5d22-41ad-b225-327a2206ab86
  4. When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft: I did everything right but it's just not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-get-my-account-logged-in-it-wont-show-it-on/f1457f41-1b84-4223-9e7e-409c26a4bfdb
  5. When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft

When I get my account logged in it won't show it on my PlayStation for Minecraft: I did everything right but it's just not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-get-my-account-logged-in-it-wont-show-it-on/f1457f41-1b84-4223-9e7e-409c26a4bfdb
  6. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...: ¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar...
  7. ¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...

¿Se puede tranferir mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de...: ¿Alguien sabe como transferir mis mundos de Minecraft Bedrock de Playstation 4 a Minecraft Bedrock de computadora?, trate de trasladar mi mundo de Minecraft Bedrock de PS4 en una USB y al colocar mi USB en mi computadora y abrir el Minecraft Bedrock de computadora, al tratar...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?: Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay...
  9. Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?: Hello all! I got minecraft on my ps4 and my cd was scratched and i can't access it anymore, however since the bedrock version came and i played the demo to convert my old worlds to the new one, is it possible to copy maps from Playstation 4 to Windows 10 Edition? Thanks in...
  10. Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Minecraft Windows 10 to Playstation Network?: Hello, I have the following problem: I would like to play with a friend on a Minecraft server. So far, it's always worked because he did it on his cell phone. But now he wants to switch to a PlayStation Vita. But he can't log in with an Xbox account and I can't log in...