Windows 10: Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?

Discus and support Playstation Now Touchpad Win10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I don't have PS 4 and I got PS Now for my PC. Now I wanted to play Until Dawn, but the gamepad from my controller doesn't work. I have a PS4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SillyPenguin, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?

Hello,

I don't have PS 4 and I got PS Now for my PC. Now I wanted to play Until Dawn, but the gamepad from my controller doesn't work. I have a PS4 controller from Nacon. All the other buttons work, except the touchpad apparently not. Do I have to adjust anything?

:)

SillyPenguin, Jun 27, 2020
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jun 27, 2020
  3. I disabled touchpad, now I cannot enable touchpad in Windows 10

Hi Duncan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

For now let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.

• Type settings on the Windows search bar and click on
      Devices.

• Now click on Mouse & touchpad and check for the touch pad settings.

If it is not available, I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?

Playstation connection to Windows 10

Hi Dean,

Refer the steps below to run a Home group troubleshooter and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on “Network and Internet”,

• Select “Home Group”.‌ (You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice)

• Click on “Next”, and then follow the instructions on your screen.

As you have mentioned that you are able to share files and folder to other computers as well as Play station 3 provided in a default folder. I would suggest you to be in touch with Play station support.

Refer:
    PlayStation support.

Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Playstation Now Touchpad Win10?

1. Playstation Now Touchpad Win10? - Similar Threads - Playstation Touchpad Win10

2. PlayStation Eye Camera Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation Eye Camera Driver: Hi!I got this Sony PlayStation Eye Camera sleh-00448.I need a driver and don't know where I can get that. Can you either send me a link or attach the installer file or something?Thanks!...
  3. PlayStation minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation minecraft: Why won't my minecraft microsoft account work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playstation-minecraft/386d040e-7346-47d4-b29f-4d149e1db94b
  4. PlayStation bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PlayStation bug: When i try to sign into my microsoft account on mincraft i do everything correctly but when im done it says its already signed into a different playstation network account but i haven’t used any other playstation accounts....
  5. playstation camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playstation camera: I have this PlayStation camera, my computer is saying that i don´t have drivers to control this camera. What can i do to start funcioning with this camera in the computer?...
  6. Playstation controller not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playstation controller not working: I have an original PlayStation controller hooked up to my Windows 10 pc through an adapter (this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NJBD90/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). However, when I connect the controller to the pc and try to use it the...
  7. can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i set up a wired doubleshock 4 to playstation now: trying to set up a wired doubleshock 4 to play on playstation now. how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-set-up-a-wired-doubleshock-4-to-playstation/7ff46382-1e6b-4196-90f5-7560da489ce5
  8. Problems with touchpad since installing win10 ~

Problems with touchpad since installing win10 ~: Heya Was looking for solution for my problem everywhere but couldn't find a solution for my problem. So i hope someone here could help me. So let me describe what is the problem. Touchpad on my laptop is acting up. It is working, it is turned on and enabled and its...
  9. adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926

adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926: how adjust touchpad in win10 trial build9926 dell laptop with win7 64bit upgraded to w10 trial and now unable to change settings on touchpad help 4246
  10. Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo)

Laptop keyboard/touchpad freezes every now and then (Win10, Lenovo): I have a recurring problem: many times, on a daily basis, usually after opening the lid of my laptop or turning the computer on after hibernate/sleep, the built-in keyboard and touchpad stops reacting! This problem started or severed from the time I updated all drivers of...