Windows 10: Pleas Help

Discus and support Pleas Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nsepvo, Sep 10, 2018.

1. nsepvo Win User

Pleas Help

Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and I need 450eu in bitcoin (which I don't have) in 22 hours. Excuse the long paragraph, I'm just confused and stressed.

:)

nsepvo, Sep 10, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 10, 2018
  3. pleas nokia

pleas need help

i try update this facebook derectly from facebook link

but i cant all

pleas look the 3 photos

algerian---01, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Pleas Help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Pleas Help

1. Pleas Help - Similar Threads - Pleas Help

2. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .: So my pc hp notebook laptop was working so slow and I think to reset it . I started the process and during that process my pc fell sleep so I tried to open it there is no password in my pc. .That is where error is displaying that the User Profile service service cannot be...
  3. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .: So my pc hp notebook laptop was working so slow and I think to reset it . I started the process and during that process my pc fell sleep so I tried to open it there is no password in my pc. .That is where error is displaying that the User Profile service service cannot be...
  4. I need a help on this one as soon as possible pleas .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  6. Pleas help me

Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  7. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!: Hello In our company, about 15 computers, both PC and laptop, after Windows 10 is booted and the rotating dots are finished, the screen turns black. No matter how much we restart the system or force shutdown, the system will still not load It turns on in one mode. Unplug the...
  9. black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!: Hello In our company, about 15 computers, both PC and laptop, after Windows 10 is booted and the rotating dots are finished, the screen turns black. No matter how much we restart the system or force shutdown, the system will still not load It turns on in one mode. Unplug the...
  10. black screen after load windows 10 Pleas HELP!!!!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pleas help my computer does not read USB