Windows 10: Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10

Discus and support Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,Can You Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10 , Because Some Of Us Dont Want The Modern Style ,And Please Bring Back The Windows Media Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JenrexPolinag, May 10, 2021.

1. Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10

Dear Microsoft,Can You Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10 , Because Some Of Us Dont Want The Modern Style ,And Please Bring Back The Windows Media Center :- I Would Be Happy If You Will Add This , But If NotI Will Downgrade My PC To Windows 7.-JenrexPolinag , A Windows 10 User

:)

JenrexPolinag, May 10, 2021
  2. ud267 Win User

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10?

Original Title: Aero theme for Windows 10.

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10??

ud267, May 10, 2021
  3. Windows XP theme and Aero

So, I've grown extremely attached to the Windows 7 Aero theme, and XP looks pretty nice too. However, since XP's already dead, and 7 is very quickly nearing end of support (P.S., please don't kill 7, it'll be bad for all of us), soon I'm going to have to
    switch to the Metro theme. Metro isn't that bad at all, but it would be nice if you could include an Aero theme in a future update for Windows 10 -- and maybe even an XP theme, too. Heck, maybe you could even toss an Aero, XP, and Classic theme on the Xbox
    One. Would you please consider doing this? If you do decide to take down 7, including the Aero theme in 10 would save us all a bit of trouble -- especially the people who have become so attached to Aero that they end up having to download loads of third-party
    software to make 10 look even remotely like 7.

I know you care, Microsoft. Please consider this heavily.

Portalastical64, May 10, 2021
  4. Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10

Is there a way to apply Aero type of theme in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

I would like to inform you that, the Aero theme option which was available on Windows 7 is not available on Windows 10. I suggest you to update your graphic drivers. Windows 10 User Interface shall give you the feel of Aero theme
    itself.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10

1. Please Add A Aero Theme In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Please Add Aero

2. Aero theme support in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  3. Aero theme support in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  4. Taskbar Aero Theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Aero Theme?: I know there are tools like Windows Aero and OldNewExplorer but none of them had an option to have a Win7 styled Glassy Aero theme. I am thinking of buying WindowsBlinds along with this: Aero7X Reset for Windowblinds 10 by NewInfinitePro on DeviantArt but I am wondering if...
  5. Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?

Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?: I know that Winaero has a glass lite option but it doesn't really work well nor do I like it. I have Classic Shell, OldNewExplorer and I have the dark theme so whenever I enable it, it doesn't even work and resets everything to light theme. Aero Glass is for Windows 8 only...
  6. Aero Glass Theme

Aero Glass Theme: Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an...
  7. Windows Basic style/win7 non aero theme on windows 10

Windows Basic style/win7 non aero theme on windows 10: Hello forum users I recently upgraded to windows 10 to experience the new OS from windows 7 (updates ended Jan 14). I quickly realized that not only are the transparent aero themes are gone, the basic style is also gone, and I used this style. I also found out that this new...
  8. Windows basic/win7 non aero theme on windows 10

Windows basic/win7 non aero theme on windows 10: Hello community members I have just upgraded recently to windows 10 and the first thing I discovered is that not only are the aero themes are removed, the windows basic style was also removed. On windows 7, I used this style and I like the sky blue borders and buttons. I...
  9. Windows XP theme and Aero

Windows XP theme and Aero: So, I've grown extremely attached to the Windows 7 Aero theme, and XP looks pretty nice too. However, since XP's already dead, and 7 is very quickly nearing end of support (P.S., please don't kill 7, it'll be bad for all of us), soon I'm going to have to switch to the Metro...
  10. Aero Theme on WTP

Aero Theme on WTP: For those who may (or may not) follow Vishal Gupta's page, he's just released his custom Aero themes for Windows 8 and 8.1 which work fairly well on WTP. Get all the info here: Download AeroVG Ei8ht and Ei8ht.1ne Themes for Windows 8 / 8.1 - AskVG [img] 2994