Windows 10: Please add file dates to file transfer screen

Discus and support Please add file dates to file transfer screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I copy a file into a location where there is an existing copy I get a message asking whether to replace it, etc.I wish you'd post the file dates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PM-MA, Mar 21, 2023.

1. PM-MA Win User

Please add file dates to file transfer screen

When I copy a file into a location where there is an existing copy I get a message asking whether to replace it, etc.I wish you'd post the file dates so I can confirm that I'm making the correct transfer.Thanks.

:)

PM-MA, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Steevo Win User

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Mar 21, 2023
  3. everest Win User
    Remote File transfer ?

A simple solution is RAVE from www.randmsoft.com. I use it to transfer files and put files onto my home PC when I'm in a remote location. I also launch batch files (totally into media centre!). The program has various functionality and is quick to respond. It works on Windows OS.

everest, Mar 21, 2023
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Remote File transfer ?

What software can i use for remote file transfer between two PCs over the internet ?

Already tried Teamviewer - connection kept breaking on other end. Teamviewer was doing something funny.

Hamachi - created the network, didn't find a way to transfer the files.

wolf2009, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Please add file dates to file transfer screen - Similar Threads - Please add file

2. USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...: This is the dialog box that appears when my phone is connected with USB to the laptop in file transfer mode. The dialog box appears in the photos app and the device isn't visible on the files explorer....
  3. USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB file transfer isn't working on my laptop. In the file transfer mode it appears "please...: This is the dialog box that appears when my phone is connected with USB to the laptop in file transfer mode. The dialog box appears in the photos app and the device isn't visible on the files explorer....
  4. Please add file dates to file transfer screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please add file dates to file transfer screen: When I copy a file into a location where there is an existing copy I get a message asking whether to replace it, etc.I wish you'd post the file dates so I can confirm that I'm making the correct transfer.Thanks....
  5. transferring files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    transferring files: im trying to transfer files from my laptop to my flashdrive and also from a flashdrive to another flashdrive.. the flashdrive is usb 3 so i was expecting that it would be a bit fast.. but i dont know why when im transferring files speed is fast at first but after like a...
  6. transfer files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer files: Cannot transfer files from c drive to desk top asks for g drive which is a external https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files/ae90ca99-871e-447d-b535-838a5dffbc9b
  7. PLEASE HELP transfering files issue

PLEASE HELP transfering files issue: Hello, I have been working on how to do this for 3 days now and still cant get it done. i am trying to move all my amazon music files off my iPhone 6+ and onto my iTunes account on my laptop running Win 10 Thanks in advance...
  8. transfer files

transfer files: Alas, the motherboard died on our windows 7 computer, but the files are still readable. What is the easiest method to transfer files to our new windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files/570031b6-48d1-4bf0-a124-1050f29f86b6"
  9. transfer files

transfer files: Hi I've got a game on my other phone I just need to know how to get it on to my new one Can anyone help it will be greatly appreciated thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files/39e11b3f-83b2-4507-a007-47ac7577dd88"
  10. transfer files

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer files: I have a pc that will not boot up, black screen, is there any way to transfer my files to a new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/transfer-files/78b496b0-b239-45b6-9932-306da48d8810