Windows 10: PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA

Discus and support PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello i recently wanted to purchase an app from Microsoft store India but i i found out Microsoft doesnt have much payment option like other websites... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JishnuM, Sep 27, 2020.

1. JishnuM Win User

PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA

hello i recently wanted to purchase an app from Microsoft store India but i i found out Microsoft doesnt have much payment option like other websites have in India

1I Ask Microsoft to add The following payment system

PayPal

paypal is now supported in India please add a option for it in Microsoft store

UPI Payment System

Add support for UPI Payment system option like found in steam and Google store

Support for Domestic Debit Card

Support for Domestic debit card like Microsoft used to previously support

2 These issues have Been there for a long time 7 years still Microsoft hasn't made any change please add more payment methods and update existing one's like providing better info since i found that even though Microsoft support international debit card. they don't support international debit card from all banks please give a FAQ or a list so we can be better informed of which banks are supported and which are not and also add a chat support for contacting Microsoft store chat with person not bot support And A community Forum dedicated to Microsoft store it will help a lot

A humble Request To Microsoft

Hope you will respond And Fix These issues soon !

Thank you

:)

JishnuM, Sep 27, 2020

2. not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Sep 27, 2020
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Sep 27, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Store India Hacked

Microsoft Store's Indian site was compromised, by a hacker group that calls itself "Evil Shadow Team". The site's landing page was briefly taken over by the group, which gained access to the user database. The group then replaced the front-page with its signature, that warned that an "unsafe system will be baptized." The outrageous part of this episode is that the group claimed Microsoft was storing the user database in plain text, which contains usernames, email addresses, and passwords. The site is now offline, the company is probably back in control. Microsoft Store was started in India to discourage piracy and offer genuine copies of Windows, Office, Visual Studio, at the lowest possible prices; Xbox consoles and accessories; and Microsoft hardware (peripherals).

PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA 83a_thm.jpg

PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA 83b_thm.jpg

Sources: Engadget, WPSauce

btarunr, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

1. PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA - Similar Threads - PLEASE ADD MORE

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store: Hi,I've two debit cards, one is Master Card and other is RuPay. I can see that Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are supported in India but my Master Card is not working. Later I got to know that it needs to be International Debit Card. Or the banks which follow 3D...
  5. Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store

Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store: Hi,I've two debit cards, one is Master Card and other is RuPay. I can see that Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are supported in India but my Master Card is not working. Later I got to know that it needs to be International Debit Card. Or the banks which follow 3D...
  6. Whenever I try to add my International Debit Card SBI INDIA to payment options it just...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whenever I try to add my International Debit Card SBI INDIA to payment options it just...: Let me tell you what I have done 1. Checked for International Debit Card 2. Contacted bank, and its all good from their end to transact 3. Tried using different cards didn't worked 4. Re-entering my address same address given to the bank did not worked 5. Called your...
  7. Unable to add payment option

Unable to add payment option: I tried to buy the Xbox Game Pass from the microsoft store. I am living in India. I tried adding my debit card, which is MasterCard. It did not work, it just says The information is not matching. I've called my bank, and they tried checking if my card is working and all that,...
  8. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  9. When Microsoft is going to make payments easy for India? When more payment methods are coming?

When Microsoft is going to make payments easy for India? When more payment methods are coming?: The Question is clear, I mean Microsoft is only giving the option for payment through credit cards. Most families and people living, they don't even have credit cards. How they can purchase anything? Options for gift cards are too complex. Google made it easy, why can't...
  10. Payment options needs revision. Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Payment options needs revision. Please: This is what I got led to which is taking me back to the same useless topics. Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payDueBalanceSub I...