Windows 10: Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support

Discus and support Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Now that there is no more NVIDIA 3D Vision in the NVIDIA Control Panel anymore in the both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers, I have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Erez, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Erez Win User

Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support

Now that there is no more NVIDIA 3D Vision in the NVIDIA Control Panel anymore in the both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers, I have to use an alternative to NVIDIA 3D Vision to continue playing 3D video games in stereoscopic view, at least red cyan anaglyph as a start, because I have red cyan glasses only.

I already tried two alternatives: IZ3D and TriDef Ignition, but IZ3D is too old and the setup of IZ3D causes blue screen.
    TriDef Ignition is just an application launcher, but all 3D applications that are launched by TriDef Ignition do not render in stereoscopic view at all, but mono view only. This includes also all Direct3D 9, 10 and 11 applications! TriDef Ignition does not seems to work at all!

Please make Windows 10 an operating system that can give everyone the option to play every Direct3D, OpenGL and VulKan application in stereoscopic view. First of all red cyan anaglyph only and all the rest later.

:)

Erez, Nov 5, 2020
  2. malware Win User

NVIDIA Releases GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Driver Version 181.25

Following the recent release of NVIDIA's 3D Vision high-definition 3D stereo solution, this new sort of driver comes as no surprise. If you are using the new NVIDIA 3D glasses and a 3D capable display you'll need to have this driver installed. Before proceeding to the installation, please make sure you use the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and that any previous Stereoscopic 3D drivers are properly removed.

DOWNLOAD: GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Driver 181.25

Specifications
    • Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
    • NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher configured in single GPU or SLI mode
    • NVIDIA GeForce driver
    • NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D technology driver
    • Compatible GeForce 3D Stereo displays
    • Supported DirectX 9 or 10 game
    Supporting GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Displays
    • Passive polarized stereo displays
      - Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W (22 inch 1680x1050)
      - Zalman TriMon ZM-M190 (19 inch 1280x1024)
      - Zalman HDTV LCD (1366x768)
    • Anaglyph display with red/blue stereo glasses
    For the full list of supported games, please click here.

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Nov 5, 2020
  3. ATI Catalyst should provide interlaced 3D support

I dont understand why ATI is ignoring 3D support. If there is a time when a ATI fan feels bad is when thinking about 3D. and ATI is no way neat Nvidia.

After Avatar movie, 3D is big and ATI really needs to do something about it. they should add Interlaced, Anaglyph (red/cyan) & page flip.

which is good for people with shutter glasses and Anaglyph (red/cyan) for users who wants 3D without spending more than a $ or so.

Please ATI, Open your EYE... hear what your buyers have in mind and make us happy for making ATI as out choice.

*Respect :respect:

saikamaldoss, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support - Similar Threads - Please add stereoscopic

2. Please add this feature...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please add this feature...: I just got my new Windows 11 laptop and I love everything about it, except, the taskbar is on the bottom - and can only be on the bottom. I'm disabled and it's really hard to use the taskbar on the bottom. On the top of the screen is best but at this point left or right would...
  3. Please add this feature...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please add this feature...: I just got my new Windows 11 laptop and I love everything about it, except, the taskbar is on the bottom - and can only be on the bottom. I'm disabled and it's really hard to use the taskbar on the bottom. On the top of the screen is best but at this point left or right would...
  4. Microsoft Photos 2021 adds a red tint to all pictures. Only on viewing.

Microsoft Photos 2021 adds a red tint to all pictures. Only on viewing.: Hello, since about a week ago when I open pictures double click to view them with Microsoft Photos 2021, they appear with a red tint.When I use different applications they appear normally.Does anyone have a solution?...
  5. please add this

please add this: will windows video editor from the photos app have a show timeline or storyboard from the old versions in windows movie maker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-add-this/bf59d47b-184b-4c68-87d8-6354e2cd7e24
  6. Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,...: Recently NVIDIA removed their NVIDIA 3D Vision both completely and entirely from their NVIDIA Control Panel in their both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers! As a result now I have to use an alternative to NVIDIA 3D Vision to continue playing 3D video games in...
  7. OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.: I have recently started uni and tried to sign in on my new One Drive via files in order to sync the two. It let's me sign in and get to the 'this is your folder stage', but after that it displays 'One Drive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.' Contacted...
  8. REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  9. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  10. HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?

HD7950-VSR-3D stereoscopic message?: Dear All, My native resolution is 1920x1080. I have enabled VSR for my card and then upped the resolution by 2048x1536. However, there is one message being displayed on stereoscopic 3D video...please see the image for more details [img] What is it exactly?...