Windows 10: Please add this feature to Microsoft software

Discus and support Please add this feature to Microsoft software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have always wanted Microsoft to add a feature called "Save and Open"I hate when I download a report and save it in it's location and then I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JasonHyde4, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Please add this feature to Microsoft software

I have always wanted Microsoft to add a feature called "Save and Open"I hate when I download a report and save it in it's location and then I have to exit and go to that location to open it. Not a big deal but I do lots of reports and data entry and this feature would speed up work efficiency and it only makes sense.

:)

JasonHyde4, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Please add this feature to Microsoft software

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Please add this feature to Microsoft software

1. Please add this feature to Microsoft software - Similar Threads - Please add feature

2. please stop microsoft family feature

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please stop microsoft family feature: please stop microsoft family feature https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-stop-microsoft-family-feature/2ae58cb5-0648-4518-abde-bfd217e8b173
  3. Please add this feature...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please add this feature...: I just got my new Windows 11 laptop and I love everything about it, except, the taskbar is on the bottom - and can only be on the bottom. I'm disabled and it's really hard to use the taskbar on the bottom. On the top of the screen is best but at this point left or right would...
  4. Please add this feature...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please add this feature...: I just got my new Windows 11 laptop and I love everything about it, except, the taskbar is on the bottom - and can only be on the bottom. I'm disabled and it's really hard to use the taskbar on the bottom. On the top of the screen is best but at this point left or right would...
  5. Microsoft developers = please, please, add a feature so we can choose whether to keep the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft developers = please, please, add a feature so we can choose whether to keep the...: When you copy and paste data in Word, you get the choice to keep original formatting, use destination formatting, copy text only, etc. Is it really that difficult to create a similar choice for copying files. It drives me CRAZY that when I copy files, or save attachments from...
  6. Microsoft developers = please, please, add a feature so we can choose whether to keep the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft developers = please, please, add a feature so we can choose whether to keep the...: When you copy and paste data in Word, you get the choice to keep original formatting, use destination formatting, copy text only, etc. Is it really that difficult to create a similar choice for copying files. It drives me CRAZY that when I copy files, or save attachments from...
  7. Microsoft developers = please, please, add a feature so we can choose whether to keep the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Please add "Phonetic Urdu Keyboard" built-in feature in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please add "Phonetic Urdu Keyboard" built-in feature in Windows: For Urdu Phonetic Keyboards, we've to look for 3rd party software, Please add it as a built-in feature in windows.Apple OS has it built-in.We request Microsoft also to add it as a built-in feature so that we don't have to install additional software....
  9. Please add this feature to Microsoft software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please add this feature to Microsoft software: I have always wanted Microsoft to add a feature called "Save and Open"I hate when I download a report and save it in it's location and then I have to exit and go to that location to open it. Not a big deal but I do lots of reports and data entry and this feature would speed...
  10. Please change Microsoft family features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please change Microsoft family features: I feel like they are a violation of my privacy. I do not like to be tracked across the internet. It creeps me out. Also they are really annoying and their notifications are repetitive. I would like them to be edited so they collect data only if the child is visiting an...