Windows 10: Please advise how to stop windows 10 forced updates!

Discus and support Please advise how to stop windows 10 forced updates! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just spent hours and lost tons of $$$$ from the latest forced updates over 15 of my windows miners, and now my remote pcs that went into an update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StivenSisko, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Please advise how to stop windows 10 forced updates!

Just spent hours and lost tons of $$$$ from the latest forced updates over 15 of my windows miners, and now my remote pcs that went into an update have also stopped mining and will not be able to be restored for a week, I have tried numerous different techniques going into services.msc only to be re enabled by windows (seriously), the new updates resets all the video card properties within the AMD software causing major issues, if any of the Microsoft techs on here have any sort of remedy I would love to here them otherwise I will no longer be using windows and you should be looking for another job since you will be losing thousands of dollars in licencing, here is a thought put a simple do not update nor ask for another 6 months for one as an option!

:)

StivenSisko, Jul 30, 2018
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Please advise how to stop windows 10 forced updates!

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Please advise how to stop windows 10 forced updates!

1. Please advise how to stop windows 10 forced updates! - Similar Threads - Please advise stop

2. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  3. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  4. Stop forced updates on Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop forced updates on Windows: Hi, we are using windows on machines and the forced updates are most of the time not and a good timing to stop machines and are interfering our software. How can I stop windows to send me forced updates not with normal disabling it in windows or how can I schedule it myself...
  5. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  6. Windows Update not able be installed, please advise.

Windows Update not able be installed, please advise.: On my Windows 10 laptop Microsoft has been trying to do a massive update most of the afternoon and all evening yesterday and tried again this morning (see top image). After some time today it finally quit as it appears it failed to update (2nd. image). The 3rd. image shows...
  7. How to stop forced updates

How to stop forced updates: How do I stop microsoft from forcing updates unto my pc because I had 212 gb of storage and now I have only less than 50 gb left. I want to sue them severely for forcing their stupid updates on me because it's piss in me of. If they don't stop I will find someway to sue...
  8. How to stop the forceful automatic updates of Windows 10?

How to stop the forceful automatic updates of Windows 10?: The question is in the title. My computer wants to restart itself several times a week at totally random occasions and in the middle of presentations and movies etc. Totally annoying. Why do we need updates every day? The downloads also slow the computer down. I know it is...
  9. Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us: Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's going update. Who knows how long that will take and what kind of problems it will cause. Thanks a bunch, Microsoft. It makes...
  10. update outlook mail,,,please advise.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update outlook mail,,,please advise.: I am having a difficult time updating Outlook mail . New HP Stream Windows 10. I have updated and have the correct password and Ive registered my certificate twice. I still can not receive any new mail since end of Aug. My main concern is,,,,I purchased WordPress Peronal...