Windows 10: please advise what "the cloud" is all about

Discus and support please advise what "the cloud" is all about in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wish to know what the cloud is about.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlanUden, Jun 18, 2019.

1. AlanUden Win User

please advise what "the cloud" is all about

I wish to know what the cloud is about.

:)

AlanUden, Jun 18, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Jun 18, 2019
  4. rocaw Win User

cloud history

Hi LeoRoach,

Before I can suggest any troubleshooting steps, can you please clarify what do you mean when you said clearing the cloud history? Are you pertaining to the browsing history of the web browser that you’re using? Kindly explain further so that I can suggest
    the proper solution for your concern.

We’ll wait for your response.

Bob

rocaw, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. please advise what "the cloud" is all about - Similar Threads - please advise cloud

2. What’s this all about, new feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s this all about, new feature?: [ATTACH] These two screenshots are from two same model laptops, both on windows 10 22h2 and latest updates but using search in start menu shows “open app” on one and you have to click in that box to open it, the other the “hit box” is the entire section. I assumed it was...
  3. What is VPN all about, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is VPN all about, please?: I don't even know what it entails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-vpn-all-about-please/bc8d5027-3925-4ece-a042-9955760baa69
  4. What is VPN all about, please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is VPN all about, please?: I don't even know what it entails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-vpn-all-about-please/bc8d5027-3925-4ece-a042-9955760baa69
  5. independent adviser we all are

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    independent adviser we all are: hi windows fam why name your self independent adviser we all are one , we all use microsoft products we all are tech smart in someway thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/independent-adviser-we-all-are/0b252305-6f27-4059-8d08-12f955c1a671
  6. Can anyone advise please - W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anyone advise please - W10: W10 in it’s entirety. Having tried this Op System since February this year- There are so many reasons why this doesn’t function to my satisfaction. Other Users have expressed, in a clear itemised way on other sites & blogs why they are unhappy with W10 - that I...
  7. Please Advise Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Advise Me: Hi, Please advise me , i received Message About activate Win.10, I Have the same p.c. serial No. Same Microsoft Account . So ,what is the problem? Thank you for your reply...
  8. BlueScreen Error - Please advise

BlueScreen Error - Please advise: Hi, My windows 10 PC keeps keeps restarting to due to Bluescreen errors. Tends to happen when I'm not even using my PC. PC is up to date with updates. Please help if possible. Thanks so much. I can provide minidump file at a later stage. Thanks. Mark Error message:...
  9. BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise

BSOD Registry-Error. Please Advise: Hello, I'm hoping I can get some assistance in addressing the BSOD I've been receiving lately. The reason stated is Registry_Error but no specific code is given on the blue screen. This is not happening in Safe Mode with Networking. I've uninstalled GPU Drivers. My...
  10. Bluetooth 5: What it’s all about

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth 5: What it’s all about: With the launch of Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth® technology continues to evolve to meet the needs of the industry as the global wireless standard for simple, secure connectivity. With 4x range, 2x speed and 8x broadcasting message capacity, the enhancements of Bluetooth 5 focus on...