Windows 10: Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar

Discus and support Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar is very important for professional users having lots of similar active icons folders, app windows, and so on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by igmar75, Nov 4, 2021.

1. igmar75 Win User

Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar

Ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar is very important for professional users having lots of similar active icons folders, app windows, and so on. Please, reactivate the "ungroup always" option that was present in Windows 10.Thank you

:)

igmar75, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ungroup sessions in the Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to ungroup the sessions for Antares app in the Taskbar, and keep all other apps grouped.

There is a setting we can change to ungroup the applications in the Taskbar. However, this will ungroup all the other applications in the Taskbar as well. You may want to try it and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Personalization and select
      Taskbar from the left pane.
    3. Select Never from the drop down for
      Combine taskbar buttons.

However, we always appreciate our customer’s feedback, and your feedback and suggestions are very important to us. Hence, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our
    Feedback Hub, where our developers can look
    into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Individual/Independent Separate UnGrouped Outlook Taskbar Icons

You can except, when opened they will be grouped!

Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar - Similar Threads - Please allow ungroup

2. Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons: How do we ungroup the taskbar icons, please? They are all bundled together. ANNOYING! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungroup-taskbar-windows-11-icons/54cf0ed2-1967-4a2c-a447-d08360a4221c
  3. Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ungroup Taskbar Windows 11 icons: How do we ungroup the taskbar icons, please? They are all bundled together. ANNOYING! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungroup-taskbar-windows-11-icons/54cf0ed2-1967-4a2c-a447-d08360a4221c
  4. When will Windows 11 allow ungrouping in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 11 allow ungrouping in the taskbar?: My company just updated to 11 and the change to the taskbar is frustrating and inhibits my productivity. I keep a lot of windows open and the new format makes it more difficult to jump between them. Please bring it back....
  5. When will Windows 11 allow ungrouping in the taskbar?

When will Windows 11 allow ungrouping in the taskbar?: My company just updated to 11 and the change to the taskbar is frustrating and inhibits my productivity. I keep a lot of windows open and the new format makes it more difficult to jump between them. Please bring it back....
  6. Ungroup Icons in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ungroup Icons in Taskbar: Windows 11 appears to have eliminated the ability to ungroup icons in the taskbar. After years of getting users used to having this ability, the fact that someone at Microsoft felt it wasn't needed is a clear miss for Windows 11. I've tried installing Open-Shell and...
  7. Ungroup Icons in Taskbar

Ungroup Icons in Taskbar: Windows 11 appears to have eliminated the ability to ungroup icons in the taskbar. After years of getting users used to having this ability, the fact that someone at Microsoft felt it wasn't needed is a clear miss for Windows 11. I've tried installing Open-Shell and...
  8. How to Ungroup Taskbar Icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Ungroup Taskbar Icons in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows has changed a lot in the last few years, for good, but some features were better in the previous versions of Windows. For example, the grouped icons in our taskbar. With the latest Windows 11 update, our system tray icons – WiFi, Sound, and Battery are now...
  9. Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar

Please, allow to ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar: Ungroup icons on windows 11 taskbar is very important for professional users having lots of similar active icons folders, app windows, and so on. Please, reactivate the "ungroup always" option that was present in Windows 10.Thank you...
  10. Ungroup Icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ungroup Icons on Taskbar: I cannot ungroup the icons on the taskbar. If I go to the taskbar options and change from "Always, hide labels" to "Never" and immediately go back in, it's back to "Always" like it didn't save the change. I have been chatting with MS help and they had me run a DISM scan and...