Windows 10: Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

Discus and support Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting a blue screen of death the last few days and read online that I can use this process to help troubleshoot. I'm attaching a memory dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Davis33186, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

I'm getting a blue screen of death the last few days and read online that I can use this process to help troubleshoot.

I'm attaching a memory dump and msinfo file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao0gTlaDIeoxEHj7UeOJFmx0c-hsjG9v/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gTpk75nz94p5h51Vzb-7rfVMxBzgJ3kx/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance.

:)

Davis33186, Dec 23, 2020

2. Need help analyzing dump file.

If your computer crashes, how can you find out what happened, fix the issue and it prevent it from happening again? You may find the small memory dump file useful in this situation. The small memory dump file contains
    the smallest amount of useful information that could help you identify why your computer crashed. The memory dump file contains the following information:
    • The Stop message, its parameters and other data
    • A list of loaded drivers
    • The processor context (PRCB) for the processor that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (EPROCESS) for the process that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (ETHREAD) for the thread that stopped
    • The Kernel-mode call stack for the thread that stopped
    To create a memory dump file, Windows requires a paging file on the boot volume that is at least 2 megabytes (MB) in size. On computers that are running Microsoft Windows 2000, or a later version of Windows, a new memory
    dump file is created each time that a computer crash may occur. A history of these files is stored in a folder. If a second problem occurs and if Windows creates a second small memory dump file, Windows preserves the previous file. Windows gives each file
    a distinct, date-encoded file name. For example, Mini022900-01.dmp is the first memory dump file that was generated on February 29, 2000. Windows keeps a list of all the small memory dump files in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder.

The small memory dump file can be useful when hard disk space is limited. However, because of the limited information that is included, errors that were not directly caused by the thread that was running at the time of
    the problem may not be discovered by an analysis of this file.

WilliamSuiter1, Dec 23, 2020
  3. garyinhere, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

Surface Pro Kernel Memory Dump When It Turn On Every time!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As the dump file is kernel memory dump file. Please note that it records only the kernel memory. This speeds up the process of recording information in a log when your computer stops unexpectedly. You must have a pagefile large enough to accommodate
    your kernel memory. The page file must be on the boot volume. Otherwise, a memory dump cannot be created. Before we provide any suggestions, I would like to confirm few things:

1. Could you please elaborate the statement: I got a very strange thing my Surface Pro Memory Dump when I turn on it everytime, but It don't happen if I just reboot after turn on?
    2. Are you getting blue screen while booting or while using Windows?
    3. Which version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile you can try the steps provided in the article: Bug
    Check 0x9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    (based on the dump files analyzation).

We await your reply.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file

1. Please analyze: memory dump and msinfo file - Similar Threads - Please analyze memory

2. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to analyze dump file: I have reset my computer with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and it continues to have intermittent crash issues.I believe the issue is related to a hardware problem, but I am unable to fully analyze the dump file to determine root cause.The dump file can be found...
  3. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to analyze dump file: I have reset my computer with a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and it continues to have intermittent crash issues.I believe the issue is related to a hardware problem, but I am unable to fully analyze the dump file to determine root cause.The dump file can be found...
  4. Unable to analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please

Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please: I have a new PC with Windows 11, one of the latest AMD CPU, plenty of memory and for now using CPU's GPU.My PC is randomly crashing with BSOD, and I am trying to analyze the windows minidump to find the root cause, but don't understand much of it :When I run the analyze...
  6. Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing dump file after BSOD please: I have a new PC with Windows 11, one of the latest AMD CPU, plenty of memory and for now using CPU's GPU.My PC is randomly crashing with BSOD, and I am trying to analyze the windows minidump to find the root cause, but don't understand much of it :When I run the analyze...
  7. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!: My computer is frequently restarting usually right after reboot from the last restart, or shortly thereafter. I'd recently had the computer repaired at Microcenter, where they deduced there were no problems, but that it might help to reinstall windows. After bringing the...
  8. These are two dump Files Please Analyze them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These are two dump Files Please Analyze them: My windwos got crash and bsod appears while playing pubg. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gmzyflc6wECTNTdbaaeexX3BjjfmHoLu https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u3UPWaY4YwsP2gu8xblAFueVDLXrliaD...
  9. CAn someone analyze my dump file please?

CAn someone analyze my dump file please?: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsGpY44h-WG5BtXUKb9mtRtyMOI please let me know if you need anymore details and i will provide them. I've been crashong due to driver irql not less or equal. Please help me! Thanks in advance!...
  10. Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(

Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...