Windows 10: Please analyze my minidump files and help me fix my pc from crashing

Discus and support Please analyze my minidump files and help me fix my pc from crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoUslDXWFNT_lk8-hxyyELxvyj2r?e=TMVdSh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Puffin, Apr 20, 2020.

1. _Puffin Win User

Please analyze my minidump files and help me fix my pc from crashing

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoUslDXWFNT_lk8-hxyyELxvyj2r?e=TMVdSh

:)

_Puffin, Apr 20, 2020

2. Minidump Analyzer

Hello

My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why.

Thank you

GHIWA E. AKL ABI JAOUDE, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Please analyze my minidump files and help me fix my pc from crashing

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Please analyze my minidump files and help me fix my pc from crashing

1. Please analyze my minidump files and help me fix my pc from crashing - Similar Threads - Please analyze minidump

2. Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files: Hi guys!I recently had a few crashes a week, mostly in some specific games mostyly Unity.I did a clean Windows reinstall and still had problems... So I did a memtest and found a few errors.I changed my 16gb of RAM for 32, ran memtest with no errors.I thought my problems were...
  3. Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files: Hi guys!I recently had a few crashes a week, mostly in some specific games mostyly Unity.I did a clean Windows reinstall and still had problems... So I did a memtest and found a few errors.I changed my 16gb of RAM for 32, ran memtest with no errors.I thought my problems were...
  4. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  5. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  6. Help analyze my .dmp file please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help analyze my .dmp file please: I have been suffering through various blue screens and can't figure out the cause. Here is the latest dump file that was generated. https://mega.nz/file/0Sky1JgY#E5O_ba8_-BtGQ0-Nm72FJ2tf2L8ljYAxMdvH6b6eXmsIf someone could help me read this and tell me what to do, I would...
  7. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  8. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  9. Please help me analyze my minidump.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me analyze my minidump.: minidump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10-PsuWb7KhMGehlXFC0tIgvCaBEFYNSi/view?usp=sharingWhen I playing Apex Legends, win10 have frequently crash/BSOD.pls help me analyze it. thank you!...
  10. I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP: As the title says, i need to get some way to analyze my minidump files to see the source of some crashes ive been having. I need someones help with it https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxu3oCkH84Xp3zDVgaZP8Gti6tC?e=cZb6kV...