Windows 10: Please anyone help me about windows 10 image recovery

Discus and support Please anyone help me about windows 10 image recovery in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Please guys I'm asking about windows 10 image recovery , when i made a back up image its create in device manager in disk drives a hidden 3 disks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Please anyone help me about windows 10 image recovery

Please guys I'm asking about windows 10 image recovery , when i made a back up image its create in device manager in disk drives a hidden 3 disks called ( microsoft virtual disk ) , please i m asking about what is these hidden disk ? & if i made after that uninstall it will harmful my system or harmful the backup when i try to restore it back ? and when i uninstall them all and take another image to another external hard drive it gives me in the details of each disk that disk deleted and created again . thank u all

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Feb 25, 2017

2. About Microsoft Edge: Please help me anyone!!

These features are not currently available in mobile edge, but they are planned and will be coming some time in the near future. Meanwhile you can suggest these features via feedback app.

Are there any issues you face with mobile edge? Try clearing all history and reboot the phone, this helps things speed up.

Stranger_Hanyo, Feb 25, 2017
  3. About Microsoft Edge: Please help me anyone!!

1. How can i browse add free by Microsoft Edge in Lumia phone??

2. How can i browse pop up free by Microsoft Edge in Lumia phone??

3.How can i control advertise and pop up windows during browsing by Microsoft Edge in lumia phone???

Please Solve that issues as early as possible.

abu saeed rony, Feb 25, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Please anyone help me about windows 10 image recovery

Let's start with what program did you make the image with ?

mrgeek, Feb 25, 2017
  5. the program inside in windows 10 from control panel ( back up & restore )

Ahmmad Hegazy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Please anyone help me about windows 10 image recovery

1. Please anyone help me about windows 10 image recovery - Similar Threads - Please anyone help

2. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  5. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  6. Can anyone please help me with this Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help me with this Problem: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80343548950, 0xfffff803435488a8, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 62c60b5d-5533-4ca5-b9a1-025d0dcaa8fc....
  7. infos about the recovery image on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    infos about the recovery image on Windows 10: Hello, I bought an Asus laptop last week. It came with McCafee preinstalled and I completely remove it because I want to use windows defender. Since the recovery partition recovers the system to factory conditions, will I need to uninstall McCafee again? I also heard that...
  8. Can anyone help me with some info about a WD Elements please?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can anyone help me with some info about a WD Elements please?: All of a sudden I am getting Error reports when I try to do a back up using Macrium, please see screen shots attached. Will be grateful for some help? Kind regards, (Now 86) [img] [img] 126632
  9. Windows 10 will not let me do system image, recovery, restore!!! Help--Please!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not let me do system image, recovery, restore!!! Help--Please!!: I have a Dell Optiplex 780 desktop it crashed and the only thing that came up on the screen was no operating system found press control alternate delete to restart. I tried using a system image off another computer that has Windows 10, I tried downloading from Microsoft the...
  10. Can anyone help me with some info about a WD Elements please?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can anyone help me with some info about a WD Elements please?: I have a WD Elements external drive which I use for back ups. I am trying to discover how to reset it so as to clear out all the old back up's and make space for new one's. Unfortunately I have lost the user manual.*Mad Any help will be very much appreciated. 112890