Windows 10: Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

Discus and support Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So yesterday I was normally sitting on my pc watching movies playing some games put pc on hibernate now in the morning I can't boot up my PC it's stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LionsGem, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

So yesterday I was normally sitting on my pc watching movies playing some games put pc on hibernate now in the morning I can't boot up my PC it's stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" loop i've tried almost everything, I can't access Safe Mode, can't access boot menu. I need the PC because the situation right now.

submitted by /u/LionsGem
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LionsGem, Mar 19, 2020

2. App update published but even deep link doesn't take me to the app

Thank you however unfortunately that doesn't help since to post a question to the suggested forum I need to sign up and given that my country "Pakistan" is not even listed, I have no room to get through payment and other steps.

It is really frustrating now. Please suggest?

Usman ur Rehman Ahmed, Mar 19, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

Login screen doesn't load, can't get computer to boot in safe mode

Thanks Spunk! That did throw me off a bit, but once I figured out how to list the directories I took a deep breath and figured I could still get where I wanted to go. It's been a frustrating few days of finding moments to work on it, then googling how to do about every step I was required to take. I really appreciate the help guys!

Indiana JD, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

1. Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated! - Similar Threads - Please anyone help

2. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  3. Please can anyone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can anyone help me: I have a Samsung notebook NP370R56It uses windows 7 because the original windows had errorsEvery time I upgrade my driversIntel R HD graphics white dots start to appear all round the screen and it makes the system really slowIs there anything I can do because I need a...
  4. Can anyone help me with this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  5. Can anyone help me with this please?

Can anyone help me with this please?: I updated my PC from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro using its ISO file as I was not getting the update natively in the update settings section. After that I extended its rollback period from 10 days to 60 days, using Command Prompt in administrator mode. The command I used...
  6. Can anyone help me with my Outlook Calendar sync issues? Getting frustrated at getting nowhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my Outlook Calendar sync issues? Getting frustrated at getting nowhere.: I've managed to sync up my phone's calendar which in turn gets my work calendar automatically fed into it with my Outlook app, so Outlook on my phone shows all my events. But doesn't show up anywhere on desktop Windows. Not in Calendar, not in the Outlook desktop app, not on...
  7. Can anyone help me with my Outlook Calendar sync issues? Getting frustrated at getting nowhere.

Can anyone help me with my Outlook Calendar sync issues? Getting frustrated at getting nowhere.: I've managed to sync up my phone's calendar which in turn gets my work calendar automatically fed into it with my Outlook app, so Outlook on my phone shows all my events. But doesn't show up anywhere on desktop Windows. Not in Calendar, not in the Outlook desktop app, not on...
  8. I really need help, please help me!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I really need help, please help me!: Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it...
  9. Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help Me WITH THIS ISSUE, IT'S VERY FRUSTRATING: [ATTACH] The surface laptop 2 after a quite usage period, Shows a blue screen of death (BSOD), with the stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I have tried every internet tutorial to solve this error, The following results are: During the memory diagnostic (Ran a memory...
  10. Windows Photos + OneDrive - Please help, I'm really frustrated.

Windows Photos + OneDrive - Please help, I'm really frustrated.: I have around 20,000 photos which I store on OneDrive. There are so many missing features in OneDrive related to photos management and organization, so I naturally thought that I will use Windows 10 Photos app as client software to organize these photos on OneDrive. The...