Windows 10: Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

Discus and support Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It started with him being on with me for an hour on omegle getting to my arcon and hacking through my chrome then changing all my passwords I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/roxyclean, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

It started with him being on with me for an hour on omegle getting to my arcon and hacking through my chrome then changing all my passwords I found yesterday I couldn’t delete trust in installer I know it’s malware it’s not legitimate it has files all around it DOL files and I can’t delete it on any computer in my house I don’t have permission a user name trusted user has every permission no one else does to delete anything I tried to get some files onto a USB from my computer and plug it in to a non-infected computer and it instantly infected that computer anyone who connects to Wi-Fi is instantly infected there’s route kits there’s multiple viruses I don’t know what to do he’s gotten into my iCloud my emails I don’t know how to get him out can he listen through my HomePods can you get through my Apple TV this may sound like a dumb question but can he inject the virus or malware into monitors or mouses or keyboards or anything that connects so that it reinstalls it like the USB did I went on Omegle on my first infected computer last night and found a guy who told me he’s being paid by that hacker to fuck with the people he’s hacked and then he’s done this because I have a drug addiction and he’s trying to teach me a lesson I don’t know what to do I am honestly very scared can he hack into my iPhone as well and if so can you see if your my cameras or hear it in my microphone someone please help me I don’t know what the hell to do

submitted by /u/roxyclean
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/roxyclean, Mar 22, 2021
  2. hawkman Win User

Badly Worded

I probably badly worded that,
    I should have said that the figures shown are not the maximum capable, they are what the device is currently receiving
    It does not matter if its Ethernet or Wifi
    IE if my ISP decided to upgrade my internet which they have just done >>>then that figure will change<<<,
    EH Voila mine just has.
    They could bump it up to 300 thats the max for my device.

Roy

hawkman, Mar 22, 2021
  3. C7 - yet another Nokia badly made

My C7 died during the software update. No restart possible. Completely dead. I sent it back to the reseller. But I`m afraid any replacement will be also defective. I wonder why Nokia release such badly tested phone and why they are not able to provide a
    fix.

HeinzWaescher, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

Text rendering badly

My text is rendering badly on my 1080p display, black text looks to be a mix of black, red, and blue, and pixelated which is highly unpleasant to look at. I've gone through multiple steps to try and remove this including configuring clear type, disabling
    font smoothing in the performance settings, and setting my gpu to output full RGB. I also have a 4k monitor I just got in the mail the other day and this issue does not occur on it. Another thing to point out is the text doesn't look as bad on the Desktop
    as it does in web browsers, still looks pretty bad pixelated wise but not really any weird colors going on.

JamesCapallo, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

1. Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m... - Similar Threads - Please anyone help

2. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  3. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  4. Please help i don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i don’t know what to do: So i got a new laptop about a month ago and i have been using it with no problems. So yesterday, i was getting ready to go to bed when i decided to check my laptop to make sure it was working and i saw a black screen. There was nothing but a black screen, i could move my...
  5. (ATTENTION) Something bad happenedl to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

(ATTENTION) Something bad happenedl to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE LAST TIME I DIDN'T GOT ANY ATTENTION HELP So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it...
  6. Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it correctly?) This was related to this office 2003 file, which was installed...
  7. Don’t know what to do,Please Help

Don’t know what to do,Please Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Supra668 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsbj7a/dont_know_what_to_doplease_help/
  8. Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do

Help I just got hacked and I don’t know what to do: I turned off my monitor to go shower, then I came back turned back on my monitor and there was hella pop ups. I couldn’t shut down and I had to shut down using the power button. Now I can’t even login with my own password. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! submitted by /u/Mochunlan...
  9. Don’t know what to do. Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t know what to do. Please help: Hello So I was editing a video in adobe premire pro. And i was using some of my game clips and I put one on the clips into the software and then something happened to the and so I made the video again. And then I go my desktop and I see hundreds of the clip. It isnt a file...
  10. hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!: Hello all, I am in dire need of assistance, I don't know how it was done originally but for my last 2 phones and 2 computers, the 2nd computer just bought last week and spent 3 hours with Microsoft tech support remote connection to find the source of corruption to...