Windows 10: Please bring back full screen start menu

Discus and support Please bring back full screen start menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please bring it back . I have fully adapted to it. I could browse all my apps with a clean wallpaper with no desktop icon. A few big tiles to quick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nathassung, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Please bring back full screen start menu

Please bring it back . I have fully adapted to it. I could browse all my apps with a clean wallpaper with no desktop icon. A few big tiles to quick show weather while I click into folder to open my Adobe apps, Spotify, and everything up. It is much more versatile and beautiful that a tiny start menu 1/6 of my screen with half of it is a blank recommendation. I have tried the regedit tweak but it seems removed. So, Microsoft deliberately took that away for whatever reason. Fine but PLEASE PLEASE give the old start menu back or just reenable the regedit tweak. I'm going to revert the update fo

:)

nathassung, Dec 17, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Dec 17, 2021
  3. How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu

OK now I understand what you are talking about greg. I am left with what is in the left image below after selecting the taskbar properties on the right.

Also the "All Apps" menu is alphabetized wasting space.

Please bring back full screen start menu [​IMG]

Please bring back full screen start menu [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Dec 17, 2021
  4. Please bring back full screen start menu

Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

Please bring back full screen start menu

1. Please bring back full screen start menu - Similar Threads - Please bring full

2. Bringing the full screen start menu in Windows 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bringing the full screen start menu in Windows 10 to Windows 11: Hello, since I started using Windows 11, I have been trying to bring the Windows 10 full screen start menu to Windows 11, but I could not find it and decided to ask here....
  3. Bringing the full screen start menu in Windows 10 to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bringing the full screen start menu in Windows 10 to Windows 11: Hello, since I started using Windows 11, I have been trying to bring the Windows 10 full screen start menu to Windows 11, but I could not find it and decided to ask here....
  4. Please bring back full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please bring back full screen start menu: Please bring it back . I have fully adapted to it. I could browse all my apps with a clean wallpaper with no desktop icon. A few big tiles to quick show weather while I click into folder to open my Adobe apps, Spotify, and everything up. It is much more versatile and...
  5. can't bring back Start Screen but only start menu in default

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't bring back Start Screen but only start menu in default: hi everyone. newly installed windows 10 system, only shows classic Start Menu in default, and with a Start Screen button at the top left as shown in picture. when I click the button, it goes to start screen, the one with tiles. but next when press Win key or click windows...
  6. Start Menu full screen

Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  7. Is there a way to bring back the useful/full right-click menu on items in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to bring back the useful/full right-click menu on items in the start menu?: When I right-click something in the start menu, it brings up this really useless menu that seems to have the whole "metro design" style. but it really lacks any sort of useful options (see here) When I right-click something on the desktop, it brings up the full, useful...
  8. Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?

Bring back the Windows 8 Start Screen?: The Start Screen in Windows 8.1 is a masterpiece with its horisontal scroll and simplistic grouping. The Start Screen in Windows 10 is a mess with the mix of a Windows 7 style Start Menu and the vertical scroll of the tiles. Would there be any way to bring the Windows 8...
  9. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551
  10. How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to bring back the old resizable Start Menu: See tutorial: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html ​Right click on the Start Button and select "Run" Type "regedit" Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Explorer>Advance Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value, call it...