Windows 10: Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

Discus and support Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This started happening about a week ago in various programs, such as Blender, Minecraft and Google Chrome. When this is happening it is like my clicks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Barkerclan, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

This started happening about a week ago in various programs, such as Blender, Minecraft and Google Chrome. When this is happening it is like my clicks on my mouse are not registering. Sorry for the low quality video but i had to keep the file size small so that I could upload it in a modest amount of time. What is happening is when I click it appears that the application keeps refreshing or something. Does anybody know what is causing this? And if so how can i fix it?

Thanks in advance,
    [youtube]UtNp532yvuc[/youtube]

:)

Barkerclan, Jun 6, 2016

2. Can somebody please explain how to fix this?!

Does it happen on the default theme or any other theme, or is it just that one theme that's affected?

Try removing that theme then re-adding it later on.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Sh1k Win User
    Can somebody please explain how to fix this?!

Anybody..? Am I really the only one with this problem :/

Sh1k, Jun 6, 2016
Thema:

Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It?

1. Please Can Somebody Tell Me Whats Going On Here And How I Can Fix It? - Similar Threads - Please Somebody Tell

2. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?: I probably get a crash a day and it usually happens while on Youtube. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my video drivers but I've tried using DDU to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them but it hasn't worked. This all started about a month ago when I...
  3. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?: I probably get a crash a day and it usually happens while on Youtube. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my video drivers but I've tried using DDU to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them but it hasn't worked. This all started about a month ago when I...
  4. Heres my mini dump can somebody tell me what the heck is going on with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can someone tell me what the crapsicles is going on and how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what the crapsicles is going on and how to fix it?: Please someone tell me why my pc thinks I have 2 desktop folders with different icons in each technically, there are 3 folders if you include the 'public desktop' folder which has yet another, different, selection of icons and how to I amalgamate them or make them the same or...
  6. Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody tell me what to do in this situation: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Erden1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnx4a0/can_somebody_tell_me_what_to_do_in_this_situation/
  7. Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?

Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5x0wy/can_anyone_please_tell_me_whats_happening_here/
  8. Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaggyRoby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfyuj9/can_somebody_please_tell_me_what_the_f_is_going_on/
  9. Can someone tell me what’s going on and how to fix?

Can someone tell me what’s going on and how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/02isBestGirl2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9ait/can_someone_tell_me_whats_going_on_and_how_to_fix/
  10. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAgentSam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikxxr2/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/