Windows 10: Please can someone help me out.

Discus and support Please can someone help me out. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MC31, Apr 20, 2022.

1. MC31 Win User

Please can someone help me out.

My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a hour or 2 it goes back to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 mins then the whole process repeats on a continuous loopI can't enter recovery mode to enter advance options to do anything because it jumps straight into "preparing automatic repair" even after I hard reset the laptop 3 times when the logo pops up to g

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 20, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please can someone help me out. :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Please can someone help me out. - Similar Threads - Please someone help

2. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  3. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  4. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  5. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  6. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  7. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  8. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...