Windows 10: Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this

Discus and support Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money. I did't want this , it's a scam to get my money. Thank you, Aurelia Cosma... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AureliaCosma, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this

Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money.

I did't want this , it's a scam to get my money.

Thank you,

Aurelia Cosma

:)

AureliaCosma, Mar 25, 2020

2. Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this

Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money.

I did't want this , it's a scam to get my money.

Thank you,

Aurelia Cosma

AureliaCosma, May 25, 2020
  3. Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this

Hello, AureliaCosma,

What type of Subscription are you referring to?

Have you tried contacting the Support Team for this particular subscription?

Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund

Cancel your Office 365 Home or Personal subscription

Office 365 requesting a refund, you can contact our Answer Desk team. They can assist and provide you all the information needed to resolve this problem. Kindly click this link to
    get started.

Smittychat., May 25, 2020
  4. Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this

Money refund

So just wondering when I'm gonna get my money back for canceling a subscription it's been pass the time they say it would take they still have not refund the money

johnnyelliott, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this

1. Please cancel my subscription asap and refund my money, I did't ask for this - Similar Threads - Please cancel subscription

2. Can you please cancel my subscription?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you please cancel my subscription?: Can you please cancel my subscription and refund my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-cancel-my-subscription/cfafc5a2-a51f-4d50-8307-190ce1dd846c
  3. Please how do I cancel my subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please how do I cancel my subscription?: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription/c1641f31-338e-43ec-8c15-ac087b8d8b35
  4. Please how do I cancel my subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please how do I cancel my subscription?: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-how-do-i-cancel-my-subscription/c1641f31-338e-43ec-8c15-ac087b8d8b35
  5. Please how do I cancel my subscription?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Refund of my subscription

Refund of my subscription: I was on free trial period for Microsoft Office £79.99 subscription when I realised that it was too expensive for me and decided to cancel the subscriptions before the direct debit. The next day the direct debit took my money anyway and I am trying to recover it. It would...
  7. Refund of my subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Refund of my subscription: I was on free trial period for Microsoft Office £79.99 subscription when I realised that it was too expensive for me and decided to cancel the subscriptions before the direct debit. The next day the direct debit took my money anyway and I am trying to recover it. It would...
  8. Cancel my subscription and get a refund

Cancel my subscription and get a refund: Hi, I recently did a trial run of Drawboard PDFs premium subscription and completely forgot like most forgetful people do to cancel the trial before they charged me and they recently just charged me 139.99 for a year subscription which I do not want. I tried to cancel my...
  9. Cancel my subscription and get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel my subscription and get a refund: Hi, I recently did a trial run of Drawboard PDFs premium subscription and completely forgot like most forgetful people do to cancel the trial before they charged me and they recently just charged me 139.99 for a year subscription which I do not want. I tried to cancel my...
  10. Refund for cancelled subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for cancelled subscription: I immediately cancelled a WinZip Pro annual subscription, order number b38ab686-ea00-4e2c-bb46-ba54c500f3f2, as soon as you charged me £ 34.78. I had no idea that this subscription was going to happen and stopped using WinZip moments after I had trying using it. It was...