Windows 10: Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine

Discus and support Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MuhammadAtif4, May 28, 2020.

1. Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine

Hi,

Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine

Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine b0735aae-5768-4a97-8490-a16780cc89ef?upload=true.png

:)

MuhammadAtif4, May 28, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, May 28, 2020
  4. DavidY Win User

Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine - Similar Threads - Please check send

2. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please check this key genuine or not.: Please check this key genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-this-key-genuine-or-not/2e126dcb-250a-467a-85d8-0f559c508b73
  3. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please check this key genuine or not.: Please check this key genuine or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-this-key-genuine-or-not/2e126dcb-250a-467a-85d8-0f559c508b73
  4. Please check this key genuine or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to check Windows Key Genuinity

How to check Windows Key Genuinity: Dear SirFacebook is completely filled with genuine keys at a very reasonable priceIs that fraud or true ??How can we check whether keys supplied by them are genuine or not ??Please replyThanks...
  6. Check if windows is genuine

Check if windows is genuine: Hi, Could someone please let me know whether my copy of Windows is genuine or not.Attached a screenshot of the slmgr.vbs /dlvYour help is very much appreciated. Thank you very much....
  7. CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE

CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE: 00327-30780-99333-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-microsoft-product-key-if-is-it-genuine/e0da87b8-b47e-4c2b-9891-79b39354b004
  8. Windows key genuine & unused check

Windows key genuine & unused check: Hi i have a windows Vista disk, which aimcant remember installing. Don’t have a PC to install on, bit want to check if it’s not been activated and this ok to pass on. i used Ultimate PID Checker and it reported a sVALID, I know it’s genuine, but does this mean it’s unused...
  9. Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional

Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional: We bought a tablet device of Windows 10 profession system. The seller claims that it had a genuine licensed copy of Windows 10. The Windows seems activated but I am not sure whether it was activated by cracking methods etc. How can I check the genuineness of an already...
  10. How to check if the Windows Key is Genuine or Legit

in Windows 10 News
    How to check if the Windows Key is Genuine or Legit: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A copy of Windows is genuine only if it has been activated using a valid key. When you buy Windows Keys from Microsoft websites or get them from the OEMs, you can be sure that they are genuine. But you [...] This post How to check if the Windows Key is...