Windows 10: Please choose the best option A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working...

Discus and support Please choose the best option A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [Movido para Inglês]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alexiaxeyevena, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Please choose the best option A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working...

[Movido para Inglês]

:)

Alexiaxeyevena, Dec 3, 2020

2. sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature update from 1803 to 1809

Does a customer claim that their sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature update from 1803 to 1809, or that you can make the sound work again?

LucasFreitas2505, Dec 3, 2020
  3. sound not working

Hello Austin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 3, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Please choose the best option A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working...

Sound not working.

Thank you for the feedback Timmy. To further assist you, we recommend that you perform the following:

First option: Make sure that Windows is updated. To check for updates, follow this procedure:

• Open Start/Windows menu.
    • Click Settings.
    • Then choose Update and Security.
    • Under Windows update tab, click on Check for updates.

Second option: Update the sound card:

• Right-click on Start/Windows menu.
    • Choose Device manager.
    • Locate Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on your Sound Driver and choose update driver.

Third option: If you are still having issues, uninstall the driver.

• Follow the steps on the second option and instead of updating the driver, choose
      uninstall.
    • Reboot computer.
    Fourth option: Contact the manufacturer of your laptop to download and install the latest sound driver.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Jay Jap, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Please choose the best option A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working...

1. Please choose the best option A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working... - Similar Threads - Please choose best

2. Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.: Hi,What is the best way to purchase windows 11 pro for our clients? previously purchased a lot of windows 10 pro OEM unfortunately those are not available.could you please explain me the difference between Windows GGWA windows 11 pro legalization getgenuine and Windows 11 pro...
  3. Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me to chose best windows 11 pro licensing option for our customers.: Hi,What is the best way to purchase windows 11 pro for our clients? previously purchased a lot of windows 10 pro OEM unfortunately those are not available.could you please explain me the difference between Windows GGWA windows 11 pro legalization getgenuine and Windows 11 pro...
  4. A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature...: A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound working again?...
  5. Custom sounds not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom sounds not working: I set up some custom sounds for e.g. notifications. Many work but for some the sound does not play. When I go to the settings and test it there, it works. When using it (getting a notification) it doesn't. There is no sound playing. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?...
  6. sound no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound no longer working: sound on my computer no longer working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-no-longer-working/3e658450-b4fb-4c9c-9887-a37e2dfcaa4a
  7. A customer claims that their sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature...

A customer claims that their sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature...: Um cliente afirma que sua placa de som não está mais funcionando após uma grande atualização de recurso do Windows de 1803 a 1809, o que você pode fazer para que o som funcione novamente?...
  8. Sound is no longer working

Sound is no longer working: When I got onto my PC today my sound was no longer working through my Sound Blaster.[ATTACH] That is what I see when I launch the Sound Blaster Z-Series Control Panel. I can still get sound if I plug my headset in or if I move the audio jack from the Sound Blaster hardware...
  9. sound no longer working

sound no longer working: I have no sound after update running the sound check I am told no devises are installed??- 2 days ago it all worked perfectly and now no driver etc. can be found? windows encountered a problem installing driver for the devise??? help please......
  10. W10 caused sound to not work, now sound card no longer recognized

W10 caused sound to not work, now sound card no longer recognized: When I first went from W8.1 to W10, everything worked except the sound. Now after several updates, the icon speaker in task bar has an x by it, and when I hover mouse over icon the message states that "no audio output device is installed." When I go to device manager, there...