Windows 10: Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable

Discus and support Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks Not sure why but there seems to be an obsession with dark themes lately However PLEASE if you are creating anything on public accessible... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Dec 24, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable

Hi folks

Not sure why but there seems to be an obsession with dark themes lately

However PLEASE if you are creating anything on public accessible sites MAKE THE STUFF readable -- some colors are almost unreadable on Black backgrounds

For instance :

Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable [​IMG]

Now I have fairly decent eyes and good quality monitors so what this stuff is like on poor quality screens I shudder to guess.

A lot of websites seem to be going for these difficult to read color combos too.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Omidso Win User

theme readability under sunlight

Omidso, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS Mobile

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Dark theme is coming to Gmail for Android and iOS

Brink, Dec 24, 2019
  4. V0M
    V0M Win User

Dark theme PC

Hi Deepika,

It would be nice to hear from you. Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable ;) I have the same concern as Hung. I wonder how do I enable dark theme (just like on Windows10 Mobile) without resorting to high contrast themes. The last option suggests extreme contrast and awfully unfriendly boxes
    in the bottom of the screen, etc. some users manipulate registry and get partially dark theme and other users would like to have it too as default option.

It would be great to have dark option available that would remain friendly and pleasing to the eye. I have to commend Microsoft's efforts in Windows 10 mobile, Office, but what about your main product that lags behind? Please pass on the concern and address
    it. Please. Thanks in advance.

Best,

V.

Thema:

1. Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable - Similar Threads - Please Dark theme

2. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  3. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  4. [FEATURE REQUEST] Please make a dark grey theme for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [FEATURE REQUEST] Please make a dark grey theme for Windows 10: The black is too black and it just looks weird. If we had a dark grey theme similar to that of Office 2019 that would be mint submitted by /u/ChorusOfAngels [link] [comments]...
  5. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  6. Torrent users --great dark theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Torrent users --great dark theme: Hi folks To all those guys who use torrents. Deluge has brilliant dark theme Here's an example [img] This CD isn't available any more via normal channels but If I do this sort of stuff I always make a contribution to the Musicians Union -- So we aren't all evil in this...
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243