Windows 10: PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just...

Discus and support PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME. I found that I had mistakenly changed the SORT BY in the Inbox's upper right corner drop-down. Oops. �� I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeff A. Davis, Oct 22, 2018.

1. PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just...

PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME. I found that I had mistakenly changed the SORT BY in the Inbox's upper right corner drop-down. Oops. ��

I want the old NORMAL style back where they're all displayed in the order that they were received.

Here's a PrintScreen of the new, goofy one. Heck, if some Sender's First Name starts with a Z, they might be at the end of your Inbox which might have 100s of emails you'll need to scroll past to see it. That's IF you even think to or have the time to.

Surely this new "Feature" can be turned OFF just like the Focused Inbox and Conversation Display Mode can be for those of us that don't want to play games or get lost in our own Inboxes. ��

PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just... 79d949b7-78fd-4968-bc39-95e5c0cc76e7?upload=true.png

:)

Jeff A. Davis, Oct 22, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just... [​IMG]

PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just... [​IMG]

zbook, Oct 22, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just...

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just...

1. PLEASE DELETE THIS AS IT WON'T LET ME - Can I un-do the newest change that Microsoft just... - Similar Threads - PLEASE DELETE WON'T

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  5. Laptop won't let me change or delete my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won't let me change or delete my password: I'm running windows 11 and every3-4 months it forces me to change the password. I have tried to delete the password to not deal with it and it wont allow me. It says "something went wrong please try again"...
  6. How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I delete this? It will not let me. I want to redact now, please.: What kind of errors do you run into with an unactivated Windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-this-it-will-not-let-me-i-want-to/23647534-ada0-426a-a5e9-3558328d36af
  7. It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It won't let me download the Minecraft I JUST BAUGHT: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AMadHatter-mp4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i08nbi/it_wont_let_me_download_the_minecraft_i_just/
  8. Microsoft won't let me add/change email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me add/change email addresses: Microsoft Live is not accepting my main personal emails as valid. I've waited 6 weeks for one new email address to become associated with my Microsoft account and it still hasn't happened. No word from Microsoft. Today I tried to associate a second email account and the...
  9. Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops!: This is infuriating! I now have 2 computers out of commission because of the recent windows update. Ive searched through all the suggested solutions and not one of them has done anything. This is extremely inconvenient for me as im sure it is for others. I havent been...
  10. -won't let me delete this? fine.-

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    -won't let me delete this? fine.-: -won't let me delete this? fine.- 25647