Windows 10: please delete :)

Discus and support please delete :) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the problem fixed it self. please delete :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-delete/324bfe0a-6a77-44ea-a199-9b984f5b288f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anonym6, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Anonym6 Win User

please delete :)

the problem fixed it self.

please delete please delete :) :)

:)

Anonym6, Sep 30, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Sep 30, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. please delete :) - Similar Threads - please delete

2. PLEASE DELETE THIS POST

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE DELETE THIS POST: PLEASE DELETE THIS POST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-delete-this-post/93ebbffc-a0d6-4500-b53a-1ea599270abd
  3. Please delete this post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please delete this post: delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-delete-this-post/683cb69c-5872-4ab6-9045-7c474f985aa9
  4. Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work: So I ave this problemhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-file-could-not-find-this-file-please/354fa74a-1d11-4acc-9fba-4128ca971e6cI have been through all the solutions here and none worked - including the AVG shred method.... does anyone have...
  5. Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work: So I ave this problemhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-file-could-not-find-this-file-please/354fa74a-1d11-4acc-9fba-4128ca971e6cI have been through all the solutions here and none worked - including the AVG shred method.... does anyone have...
  6. Can't delete file, 'could not find this file' please help exisitng solution didn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  8. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  9. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help: I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and the other one is stripped of being and administrator so I can’t create a new account...
  10. My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help

My laptop has deleted one account and stripped the other of administrator please help: I had two accounts on my laptop and one of them was administrator and I reboot and find out that one of the accounts has been completely removed and the other one is stripped of being and administrator so I can’t create a new account...