Windows 10: Please delete.

Discus and support Please delete. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Nevermind I will continue troubleshooting. 87299 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zeroprobe, Jun 21, 2017.

1. zeroprobe Win User

Please delete.

Nevermind I will continue troubleshooting.

:)

zeroprobe, Jun 21, 2017
  2. #DELETE Win User

Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

Is there more information about this? I'm having the same issue, and it's driving me nuts(OCD alert)!

Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.693)

Mail and Calendar 17.7812.42257.0

Microsoft People 10.1.3410.0

Store 11610.1001.25.0

Login to Windows using a 'Local Account', not a 'Microsoft Account'.
    Please delete. [​IMG]

Two accounts from an unrelated provider. One for e-mail using IMAP+SMPT, another for calendar/contacts using CalDav+CardDav (iCloud). I censored the second account name due to bad languagePlease delete. :).
    Please delete. [​IMG]

And yet, when opening the Calendar. There is an entry for 'Microsoft Account Calendar', wich is unable to be managed.

Please delete. [​IMG]

Things I've tried to fix this:

- Removed and added accounts (Using both 'Calendar-->Manage Accounts' and 'Settings-->Accounts')

- Removed and installed Mail/Calendar/People (Using PowerShell and Store)

- Run Microsoft Troubleshooter for Windows Store

- Run SFC /scannow

- Run DISM /RestoreHealth

- Switched to Microsoft Account, and back to local

- A combination and multiplication of all the above!

So far no fix is noticeable and the problem persist. Where does that 'Microsoft Account' entry comes from? And more important, how to remove it?!

I would really appriciate if Microsoft gave some attention to this issue, and help us solve this.

With kind regards,

#DELETE, Jun 21, 2017
  3. #DELETE Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar | Remove "Microsoft Account" default calendar

Is there more information available to finally solve this issue? An response from Microsoft would be nice.

With kind regards,

#DELETE, Jun 21, 2017
Thema:

Please delete.

1. Please delete. - Similar Threads - Please delete

2. Please help! Is this going to delete my personal files (like videos)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Is this going to delete my personal files (like videos)?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Levente555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0nvgo/please_help_is_this_going_to_delete_my_personal/
  3. please delete :)

in Windows 10 Customization
    please delete :): the problem fixed it self. please delete :) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-delete/324bfe0a-6a77-44ea-a199-9b984f5b288f
  4. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back: I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i...
  5. My temporary files will not delete. Trying to free up space to no avail. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My temporary files will not delete. Trying to free up space to no avail. Please help: When trying to free up space (6.82 gb) in my temporary folders through the Settings app, it appears that the files delete (showing zero) but then reappear when checking again. Additionally, it only gave me access to 499 mb to delete, even though I'm trying to get rid of 6.82...
  6. Help Please ? Deleted Iconcache.db and now Windows won't load.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help Please ? Deleted Iconcache.db and now Windows won't load.: Please someone help me. I booted my Windows 10 Desktop this morning and there were blank (missing) icons. After refreshing the Desktop they did not return. I read online about deleting the iconcache.db file from c:\users\username\appdata\local folder, which I did. I then...
  7. I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted my half space of my C drive accidentaly please help!: i used disk management to shrink my space in c driver, i had 900GB space and shrinked it to half, but i accidentaly deleted the 450GB that i created with disk management and now i can't find it. my pc sais i only have 450 GB in my driver c. i used all the application in the...
  8. Does anyone know how to retrieve deleted emails from the "trash" area? If so, please...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone know how to retrieve deleted emails from the "trash" area? If so, please...: Does anyone know how to retrieve deleted emails from "trash" section back to "Inbox"? If so, please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-retrieve-deleted-emails/df294406-3ec6-4694-9da7-042d6d053731"
  9. How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...: How can I delete this Hindi Language, I haven't installed it... Please tell me how to delete this language anyhow [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-a-language-from-command-line-i-am/bec69821-a251-42d5-9a86-800106a7af2d
  10. I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please...: My official office apps have been disabled or deleted while upgrading my window 10. please let me know how the same can be reinstalled. can you please let me know a service center in Chennai who can help me with the same...