Windows 10: Please, Don't Ask

Discus and support Please, Don't Ask in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am going to be bold enough to voice a stand on behalf of the Community:There has been heaps of 'stuff' about a Windows 11, even a leaked .ISO. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Please, Don't Ask

I am going to be bold enough to voice a stand on behalf of the Community:There has been heaps of 'stuff' about a Windows 11, even a leaked .ISO. There is a Microsoft Event on June 24th.IF there is a Windows 11 coming or whatever else is happening with Windows all will be told/divulged AT THAT TIMEAt that time one can have all the ACCURATE answers, details, dates and info about everything. That includes us, we know nothing.Ergo, UNTIL THE 24th, when one can find out all of it for themselves right from the horse's mouth... PLEASE wait, be patient and in regard to Windows 11, DON"T ask

:)

Drew1903, Jun 22, 2021

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Jun 22, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 22, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Please, Don't Ask

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Please, Don't Ask

1. Please, Don't Ask - Similar Threads - Please Don't Ask

2. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  3. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  4. laptop asking for PIN but don't have one

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    laptop asking for PIN but don't have one: My son's new laptop is asking for his PIN but we never set one up and we can't access his laptop now. I've tried going into my Microsoft account to change his PIN and using the Microsoft support site and info but nothing seems to work....
  5. Don't Ask Please Wait...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Ask Please Wait...: I am going to be bold enough to voice a stand on behalf of the Community:There has been heaps of 'stuff' about a Windows 11, even a leaked .ISO. There is a Microsoft Event on June 24th.IF there is a Windows 11 coming or whatever else is happening with Windows all will be...
  6. Please Don't Laugh at This Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Please Don't Laugh at This Question: I have a new computer coming and I want to make a full backup of my files on a USB in case they get accidentally deleted or by some other unforeseen issue. It did google it, but some tell me you have to convert the particular USB to another format other than default. Someone...
  7. I don't know if this is the place to ask but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if this is the place to ask but...: I've had my computer for 2 years, within those 2 years I've played countless hours of Minecraft with my friends. I can no longer play Minecraft due to a JNI error which I have done my best to fix. I can launch Minecraft just fine from Curseforge and Badlion Client yet...
  8. automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT: Not a question. Just figured out thought it a computer malfunctio that the out of focus login screen is an update. AN UPDATE??!! If I wanted a fuzzy out of focus login screen I would pick one! What stupid your curse word decided to add this as an UPDATE?! That is...
  9. don't give me hope! please don't.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    don't give me hope! please don't.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsme_shibintmz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grd9ls/dont_give_me_hope_please_dont/
  10. Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account: Hi Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity, That was me using a V.P.N, But i will no longer be using sky as my address as i am changing providers in the next couple of days. So thank you for being so vigilant. But Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account as this is...