Windows 10: Please Don't Laugh at This Question

Discus and support Please Don't Laugh at This Question in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have a new computer coming and I want to make a full backup of my files on a USB in case they get accidentally deleted or by some other unforeseen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Peppercrunch, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Please Don't Laugh at This Question

I have a new computer coming and I want to make a full backup of my files on a USB in case they get accidentally deleted or by some other unforeseen issue. It did google it, but some tell me you have to convert the particular USB to another format other than default. Someone else I noticed said that a USB conversion wasn't necessary. I all want to know is how to make a proper backup of my files onto a flash drive which I will have in case I may need it in the future.

Thank you

:)

Peppercrunch, Feb 22, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 22, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 22, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Please Don't Laugh at This Question

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Please Don't Laugh at This Question

1. Please Don't Laugh at This Question - Similar Threads - Please Don't Laugh

2. Test question - please ignore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test question - please ignore: Test question - please ignore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-question-please-ignore/1e67556d-1c3a-4e87-b137-27a90a40f178
  3. Don't Ask Please Wait...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Ask Please Wait...: I am going to be bold enough to voice a stand on behalf of the Community:There has been heaps of 'stuff' about a Windows 11, even a leaked .ISO. There is a Microsoft Event on June 24th.IF there is a Windows 11 coming or whatever else is happening with Windows all will be...
  4. Please, Don't Ask

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please, Don't Ask: I am going to be bold enough to voice a stand on behalf of the Community:There has been heaps of 'stuff' about a Windows 11, even a leaked .ISO. There is a Microsoft Event on June 24th.IF there is a Windows 11 coming or whatever else is happening with Windows all will be...
  5. This Is Good For A Laugh!

in Windows 10 Support
    This Is Good For A Laugh!: I was looking around for a solution to a grayed out power option in system icons and found a link to MajorGeeks, so I clicked on it, Knowing that MajorGeeks is a trusted site, and BAM!! I got this! I actually laughed out loud! Thought it was funny as hell. I fell for folks...
  6. Audio devices uninstalled.. no sound..no luck. Please don't laugh.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio devices uninstalled.. no sound..no luck. Please don't laugh.: HideHistory is a scammers delight. I deleted all the addresses that began with H from the onset of the problem. I was left with one address I couldn't delete: Hnewswire.. Then I was told to delete anything I had downloaded from the time I started with historyhide. I...
  7. don't give me hope! please don't.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    don't give me hope! please don't.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsme_shibintmz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grd9ls/dont_give_me_hope_please_dont/
  8. Test question Please ignore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test question Please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  9. Test question, please ignore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test question, please ignore: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...
  10. My settings is not laughing why

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings is not laughing why: My settings is not laughing why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-is-not-laughing-why/dad1de7d-241c-4b6c-b074-739b06ae3428