Windows 10: Please download steam and make Windows Store a better place

Discus and support Please download steam and make Windows Store a better place in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So Windows store keeps degrading itself with each update of windows.. You call them Windows updates I call them Windows Downgrades... I think at this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by account blocked getting, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Please download steam and make Windows Store a better place

So Windows store keeps degrading itself with each update of windows.. You call them Windows updates I call them Windows Downgrades... I think at this point you guys are nearly back at the source code for Windows 3.1

My problem with windows store is I cannot install apps to any other drive, Going to settings, storage, change where new apps are stored, selecting a different drive always gives me the error code 0x80070005. I have tried many things to fix this, A sacrificial sacrifice to satan, Praying to god, Reinstalling windows itself, Pretty much everything I have seen on Google.

One option I have heard is to reformat the drive I want to install games on, Problem is I don't really want to and shouldn't have to, No other launcher in the history of Operating Systems has this problem. I am not surprised I have heard screws fall out of the new Xbox Series X....

I advice Microsoft assemble a screw around a PC connected to a projector and download the Steam Client. Make and account, Buy some games, and make different steam libraries under settings, steam library... If you even reinstall Windows and reinstall steam all you have to do is go to the same place in steam and re add your steam libraries... boom, it instantly finds all your games. No issues, No errors, No locking you out of the WindowsApps folders cause for some reason you are not an administrator of your own PC.

I have run WSreset, I have tried all the Windows Power Shell commands as admin. I have installed windows itself... At one point today I couldn't even get the windows store back after uninstalling it via powershell as the powershell command to reinstall it just brings up a window with a greyed out box with OK in it.

If Windowstore keeps being this awful I will be forced to cancel my Gamepass subscription... What is the point of giving you guys at Microsoft money when you can't even access the games and other applications you own. It's like Windows 10 is half broken. Under Covid you could all camp out at the microsoft campus and finally program a better windows store... Copy steam if you must and I absolutely hope you do.

If this can't be fixed all I can do is just never use Windows Store. The rest of Windows thankfully works so I guess good job on that guys... Still you need to rehire every legend that made Windows 7. That operating system was the best, it was fast and everything in it always worked.

EDIT ----- FIXED

I was about to reformat the drive I wanted to install games to there was one folder I had where I installed other games called games, I uninstalled the games in there and deleted the folder. However the culprit was two folders wpSystem and WUDownloadCache. These were left over from a previous Windows 10 install before I updated my NVME drive to a bigger better one.

These two folders I have found on other drives deleting them off other drives fixes this issue.

:)

account blocked getting, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Please download steam and make Windows Store a better place

1. Please download steam and make Windows Store a better place - Similar Threads - Please download steam

2. Download steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download steam: I keep trying to download steam on windows 11 but it says "search the Microsoft store" instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-steam/772f7a78-638f-4633-84b7-5578d2500a10
  3. Download steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download steam: I keep trying to download steam on windows 11 but it says "search the Microsoft store" instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-steam/772f7a78-638f-4633-84b7-5578d2500a10
  4. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to download better themes in Microsoft Store: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BETTER THEMES IN THE MICROSOFT STOREHey I'm Sabahat Noor Azad and I'm Here to Help.Today We're Helping About Downloading Better Themes at the Microsoft Store. It Is Pretty Simple.First Follow These Steps.Settings > Personalization's > ThemesThen Scroll Down a...
  5. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download better themes in Microsoft Store: HOW TO DOWNLOAD BETTER THEMES IN THE MICROSOFT STOREHey I'm Sabahat Noor Azad and I'm Here to Help.Today We're Helping About Downloading Better Themes at the Microsoft Store. It Is Pretty Simple.First Follow These Steps.Settings > Personalization's > ThemesThen Scroll Down a...
  6. How to download better themes in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows restarts on steam download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows restarts on steam download: windows keeps restarting when ever i try to download on steam im getting no steam errors or errors in event other then improper restart iv replaced all my harddrives had a computer tech look over the computer and he found no hardware issues...steam insists this is a windows...
  8. make windows10 logo better

in Windows 10 Customization
    make windows10 logo better: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-windows10-logo-better/268c9841-7743-4824-947c-af9196dc3f9a
  9. Help make the Photos app better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help make the Photos app better: Where i can find ''Help make the Photos app better'' option in microsoft photos app ? I can't find any..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-make-the-photos-app-better/5cc5ea85-c20f-4336-a3b6-22b44941e178"
  10. make windows better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make windows better: How we can make windows more secure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/make-windows-better/f254e71f-8722-4fb0-9551-90c305d5cee9"