Windows 10: please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now

Discus and support please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jun 24, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now

:)

sanyijani, Jun 24, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jun 24, 2021
  4. mitrajoon Win User

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

1. please everyone report kolompc site is full of trojans my data is gone now - Similar Threads - please everyone report

2. Please help me defeat the viruses, trojans and malwares found on my favourite sites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me defeat the viruses, trojans and malwares found on my favourite sites: Please checkout the viruses, malware and trojans found in http://libgen.rs, it's my favourite site for free books, but it comes with a megaton of viruses. And also https://yt5s.com/en104/youtube-to-mp3, which i use a lot but it also has a gargantuan ton of viruses, malware...
  3. Full stop possible trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full stop possible trojan: My machine came to a halt when I was looking for a recipe on the internet. The security message was very threatening amd warned not to turn of the machine. It advised me to telephone for support. The number was 855 641-1583. Garbled voice. He called me back from 601 206-0507...
  4. Full stop possible trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full stop possible trojan: My machine came to a halt when I was looking for a recipe on the internet. The security message was very threatening amd warned not to turn of the machine. It advised me to telephone for support. The number was 855 641-1583. Garbled voice. He called me back from 601 206-0507...
  5. Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit...: Atleast why u dont put trojan alert to the cracked sites kolompc or getsoftwares is legit or its a scam with exe with random numbers and letters zip file is random numbers and letters its a server and nothing happens when i run it welcome to 2021 i guess because win 7 support...
  6. Should "Everyone" have full permissions ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should "Everyone" have full permissions ?: Hello, I am having some trouble understanding network share permissions. I think I screwed by default settings up. I want to give read-only access to a folder so my family members can access my photos, videos etc on the LAN. I don't want to give write permissions for...
  7. Can Trojans Steal My Data?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Trojans Steal My Data?: I had very confidential files in my itunes backup on my PC but was not encrypted. Now when i scan my PC I found some trojans available. I google about the trojan and found that they can steal our files. Have they steal my itunes backup too? I am worried. What is the chance...
  8. Data is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data is gone: I have a MacBookPro that I installed Windows on with BootCamp and I have been using that for a few months now I deleted the OSX partition because I had no use for it and could have used some extra space. Yesterday after trying to stop Windows Update I gave up and let it...
  9. color is gone from my top sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    color is gone from my top sites: I have about 9 top sites across my opening page , they were all colored with their logos now nothing, what can I do to get the color back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-gone-from-my-top-sites/47caff61-ae0a-4679-a507-d52d4a96004e
  10. Help me please everyone :(((

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help me please everyone :(((: At the lockscreen screen, when clicking on the button tips, tricks are invulnerable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please-everyone/c1cd51bf-fed3-4eed-b639-72dcfd26e724