Windows 10: Please explain windows system log in English.

Discus and support Please explain windows system log in English. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Ask a Question, This is Tommy Park Seongsoo, IT Lead at Incheon site of JnJ. Please explain what the message means in windows log. <Background> -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Seongsoo PARK, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Please explain windows system log in English.

Dear Ask a Question, This is Tommy Park Seongsoo, IT Lead at Incheon site of JnJ. Please explain what the message means in windows log. <Background> - One of our printer with Windows 10 PC had a malfunction and we figured out there had been a change in configuration - overriding parameter values. - We found a system log but we are not sure it is related with the change of configuration. - We checked windows update and confirmed there has been nothing in 2023. The PC with printer trouble is protected by company firewall without access to external network. <Questions>Please refer

:)

Seongsoo PARK, Dec 7, 2023

2. Windows 10 English version: when the latest update occurred the system changed the language to German since that is where i reside

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you able to view the English language pack, under
    Control panel > Languages? If not, what is the error message you are getting when trying to add English language pack.

I like to inform you that, we no need to download English language pack additionally since, English language will be already available among the language list. You need to add the English language from the list.

I suggest you to try adding the English language and set it as default language in your computer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Add English language.

Follow the below steps to add your language from the language list.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Step 2: Override Windows display language and default input method to English.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Advanced Settings, form the left navigation panel.

• Select English language under
      Override for Windows Display language
      and Override for default input method.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 7, 2023
  3. churin Win User
    English (United States) for adding language is greyed.

The step where a list of optional languages are displayed.
    The US English is presently not installed, and there is no other language except a base language which came with W10 22H2. Edit: So I just installed the US English. That is it. The US English is greyed because I took the first step of "Add Language" and forgot completing whole steps.

churin, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Please explain windows system log in English.

cortana problems/can't enable cortana...

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open the Time & Language Settings page by click on search and typing time and language.
    • Make sure that English (United States) is listed. If not, click on “Add a language”, and follow the steps to add the language
    • Click on “English (United States)”, then click on the “Options” button.
    • Set the Country and region setting to the United States
    • Log off and log in.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Please explain windows system log in English.

1. Please explain windows system log in English. - Similar Threads - Please explain system

2. Please explain!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  3. Please explain!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  4. Please explain!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please explain windows system log in English.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please explain windows system log in English.: Dear Ask a Question, This is Tommy Park Seongsoo, IT Lead at Incheon site of JnJ. Please explain what the message means in windows log. <Background> - One of our printer with Windows 10 PC had a malfunction and we figured out there had been a change in configuration -...
  6. Please explain windows system log in English.

Please explain windows system log in English.: Dear Ask a Question, This is Tommy Park Seongsoo, IT Lead at Incheon site of JnJ. Please explain what the message means in windows log. <Background> - One of our printer with Windows 10 PC had a malfunction and we figured out there had been a change in configuration -...
  7. can anyone please explain this?

can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  8. can anyone please explain this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  9. can anyone please explain this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explain this please: So this happened on my pc. I'm not sure what happened but it is confusing me alot.[ATTACH] Also, the wifi is on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explain-this-please/1bd87af2-1e76-461d-9619-c8bfe7c4b18d