Windows 10: PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

Discus and support PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's been several months already that OneNote app for Windows 10 is not working anymore because of an update error of the app who never gets to 100%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobinVk, May 20, 2019.

1. RobinVk Win User

PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

It's been several months already that OneNote app for Windows 10 is not working anymore because of an update error of the app who never gets to 100%.

I'm not the only one who have this issue.

There is currently NO SOLUTION to that, and Microsoft doesn't seems to do something about it.

The app cannot update and the app cannot be used anymore because of that.

0x800706D9 : 9WZDNCRFHVJL-MICROSOFT.OFFICE.ONENOTE.

PLEASE FIX THAT ASAP !

:)

RobinVk, May 20, 2019

2. OneNote won't open

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Have you downloaded the app from store?
    Also install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing
    experience.

I suggest you try restart your Computer and try to open your OneNote . if issue still persists, I kindly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Ruxo in the following thread which discusses about how to uninstall OneNote .

Onenote on windows 10 - Sorry something went wrong

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 20, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, May 20, 2019
  4. PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

Regile Reb, May 20, 2019
Thema:

PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!!

1. PLEASE Fix OneNote update issue !!! - Similar Threads - PLEASE Fix OneNote

2. One drive/OneNote issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive/OneNote issues: my OneNote is not opening my save filesmy OneNote is not opening my save filesReply 0 people have the same question Edit SubscribeReplies 2 MMaxine - MSFTMicrosoft Agent ModeratorReplied on April 6, 2024Report abuseHi Anne-Guillaine SieweWelcome to the Microsoft Support...
  3. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  4. Onenote issues of use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onenote issues of use: I loaded all my worksheets from Excell onto Onenote. I thought it would be great if I moved to another PC in future. Now I can't get to a worksheet via the start menu as I normally did I have to go to my pc where is shows all the apps on my system and there I find Onenote and...
  5. OneNote Sync Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Sync Issue: Hello, I have five newer OneNote notebooks what use OneDrive to sync them on several devices desktop, laptop, Surface, Samsung tablet, Pixel 3a. I see five "shortcuts" similar to ones you'd create in Windows in the OneDrive Documents directory, one for each of the notebooks....
  6. OneNote Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote Issues: About a month ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. Everything was working except OneNote. I have used the same notebook for years and after this install, was given an error that this notebook did not exist, And then Last night Web clipper started saving in a new...
  7. OneNote printer issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OneNote printer issue: OneNote printer issue Unable to print from OneNote. Keep getting "unexpected CONFIGURATION PROBLEM 0X80040154 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-printer-issue/5e156a2b-c1cb-439a-b6c4-91b56bdd6218
  8. OneNote for Windows 10 update issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote for Windows 10 update issue: Hi, I have a very strange issue my OneNote suddenly disappeared and when I try to download it again from the store I always get this error: 0x800706D9, BTW I also have OneNote 2016 installed and its working fine and all Store Apps are up to date and working fine. Any...
  9. Major Issues with onenote 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Major Issues with onenote 2016: Hi all, I'm having major issues with onenote 2016. All of a sudden I can't enter/edit text in the app. Word etc work fine. When I install Office, the "demo" notes work fine. Any ideas? 58667
  10. OneNote issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote issues: OneNote on WIn10 preview appeared completely different. That's fine and all but my notes are not syncing. My recent notes consist of just blank notes. ANyone else with that problem? THanks. 8093