Windows 10: PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The official version of Windows 11 has been updated for a long time. But the driver problem of Realtek series sound card has not been solved! Playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dedicatus5451, May 14, 2022.

1. PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The official version of Windows 11 has been updated for a long time. But the driver problem of Realtek series sound card has not been solved! Playing games on Windows 11, many games cannot output audio normally! For example, APEX Legends, the sound card driver that works normally in Windows 10 will be forced to output 7.1 in Windows 11. There are many games that have this problem! Please fix it! ! ! ! ! ! !Otherwise many gamers will refuse to upgrade to Windows 11

:)

Dedicatus5451, May 14, 2022

2. Audio Not Working after numerous fixes...

Hi there J, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I can suggest is DELETE completely all the Audio drivers listed in the device manager.

There should be a small box that you can tick to delete completely the Audio driver.

And make sure you remove all audio devices listed.

Here is how to do it

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

FerdinandNanalig, May 14, 2022
  3. fireberd Win User
    No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, May 14, 2022
  4. PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 14, 2022
Thema:

PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - PLEASE FIX AUDIO

2. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  3. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  4. PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FIX WINDOWS 11 AUDIO BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The official version of Windows 11 has been updated for a long time. But the driver problem of Realtek series sound card has not been solved! Playing games on Windows 11, many games cannot output audio normally! For example, APEX Legends, the sound card driver that works...
  5. Please fix windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix windows 11: I want you to make windows 11 a bit faster for my system Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 super 16gb ram so I can enjoy my games faster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-fix-windows-11/ac78c7ab-7e06-47c0-9b32-69f9d15ed035
  6. Please fix windows 11

Please fix windows 11: I want you to make windows 11 a bit faster for my system Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 super 16gb ram so I can enjoy my games faster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-fix-windows-11/ac78c7ab-7e06-47c0-9b32-69f9d15ed035
  7. Fix the bugs in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix the bugs in windows 11: I have a Dell Laptop .I recently bought the Laptop.It shows a pop up to upgrade windows 11 .I updated windows 11 .When I upgrade my version ,I faces no of lags and bugs in this version .So,Clear the bugs and fix it new to your customers.If you fix this all clients are easy to...
  8. Fix the bugs in windows 11

Fix the bugs in windows 11: I have a Dell Laptop .I recently bought the Laptop.It shows a pop up to upgrade windows 11 .I updated windows 11 .When I upgrade my version ,I faces no of lags and bugs in this version .So,Clear the bugs and fix it new to your customers.If you fix this all clients are easy to...
  9. Audio Fix please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Fix please.: I can hear my friends audio through his mic on discord like when we play a game i can hear his audio or when hes watching something how do you fix it for them ? submitted by /u/TheRealfezzygamer [link] [comments]...
  10. Please FIX the "Account Picture Error" bug

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please FIX the "Account Picture Error" bug: There are millions of threads on the web on how to fix this problem, but I really don't want to spend hours reading through them, trying to edit registry, take ownership of system folders, running power shell scripts, creating and recreate new accounts, linking them up to my...