Windows 10: Please fix windows 11

Discus and support Please fix windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want you to make windows 11 a bit faster for my system Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 super 16gb ram so I can enjoy my games faster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RyanHotujac, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Please fix windows 11

I want you to make windows 11 a bit faster for my system Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 super 16gb ram so I can enjoy my games faster

:)

RyanHotujac, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Please fix windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Please fix windows 11

1. Please fix windows 11 - Similar Threads - Please fix

2. Please fix your internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix your internet connection: How do I remove the red error message "please check your internet connection" on top of my Infinix screen when browsing? My network is ok but the error message won't go away...
  3. Please fix your internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please fix your internet connection: How do I remove the red error message "please check your internet connection" on top of my Infinix screen when browsing? My network is ok but the error message won't go away...
  4. How to fix "Repair Version of Windows not found, please try again later" so that I can fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Repair Version of Windows not found, please try again later" so that I can fix...: I've recently been getting WerFault.exe errors and when I searched how to fix that, people suggested to fix the problem using Windows Update. I went into System > Recovery and hovered over to the "Fix problems using windows update" option and clicked "Reinstall now". When I...
  5. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  6. How to fix "Repair Version of Windows not found, please try again later" so that I can fix...

How to fix "Repair Version of Windows not found, please try again later" so that I can fix...: I've recently been getting WerFault.exe errors and when I searched how to fix that, people suggested to fix the problem using Windows Update. I went into System > Recovery and hovered over to the "Fix problems using windows update" option and clicked "Reinstall now". When I...
  7. Please help me fix my laptop

Please help me fix my laptop: So, yesterday I was trying to install Android TV os on my laptop, and to do that I had to create a bootable USB, which I don't have, then, I just used Minitool Partition Wizard To Split The S: Partition Into Two, and it said it's currently in use, then it told me to restart,...
  8. Please help me fix my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 Reset Process - Stuck in a Boot Loop Please help me with any fixes

Windows 11 Reset Process - Stuck in a Boot Loop Please help me with any fixes: Wanted to Reset my ASUS TUF FX505GD for a fresh install of Windows and proceeded with the method thru the Settings > Reset > Reinstall Windows from Local Copy.This went on fine with my reset and then during the install phase at around 64%, it randomly took me to the UEFI/BIOS...
  10. Windows 11 Reset Process - Stuck in a Boot Loop Please help me with any fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reset Process - Stuck in a Boot Loop Please help me with any fixes: Wanted to Reset my ASUS TUF FX505GD for a fresh install of Windows and proceeded with the method thru the Settings > Reset > Reinstall Windows from Local Copy.This went on fine with my reset and then during the install phase at around 64%, it randomly took me to the UEFI/BIOS...