Windows 10: Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

Discus and support Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by macevhicz, Nov 15, 2018.

1. macevhicz Win User

Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's going update. Who knows how long that will take and what kind of problems it will cause. Thanks a bunch, Microsoft. It makes me hate you more every time.

:)

macevhicz, Nov 15, 2018
  2. RejZoR Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

I don't want to disable updates, that's stupid. I just want Windows to stop forcing god damn graphic drivers on this system.

Instead of improving security by delivering updates to more users they are forcing users into disabling Windows Update because it's so god damn annoying. The exact opposite effect in regards for better security...

RejZoR, Nov 15, 2018
  3. perk322 Win User
    For the love of God!!!!

SORRY.... didn't mean for the love of God to come back up there.

perk322, Nov 15, 2018
  4. StefanM Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

There is a workaround i'm using successfuly since 2 months described at Guru3D
    I suggest to create a system restore point before using it.

In your case you have to replace the title with "AMD*" of course.

StefanM, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us - Similar Threads - Please love God

2. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  3. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  4. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  5. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  6. Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD: I had recently updated Windows 10 about 1 week ago 6/13/2021 and whilst the update was happening I went downstairs to make some food as anyone would and when I came back up to check on my computer I said "Undoing Changes" and the dummy I am waited about 10 minutes and just...
  7. STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10: STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL UPDATES TO WINDOWS 10 STOP FORCING US TO INSTALL...
  8. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  9. Can't update Window Error 0x80080005 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Window Error 0x80080005 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY: All these didn't work Solution 1 – Disable third-party antivirus software only have bitdefender rn window security isn't working at all. Solution 2 – Run SFC and DISM scanssfc/scannow no errors sfc/scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth DISM /Online...
  10. Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?: Please. I have been at it for about a year and I just cant seem to figure it out. I keep getting this error Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1911.3) When trying to run windows update. No matter what I try,...