Windows 10: Please french language

Discus and support Please french language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please french language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arsène mathieu, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Please french language

Please french language

:)

arsène mathieu, Sep 29, 2018

2. Widows 10 - french Canada language pack mix 50% with english....

Hi Lemire,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with language in your system.

Follow the below suggestions and check if it helps:

Step 1:Change Clock, Language and region.

Follow the steps to select default language:

• In the search box, type
        Control Panel

• Select Clock, Language and Region.

• Select French.
    If French is not available in the list then Click on
    Add Language and select French from the list and make it your preferred language.

Step 2: Also To confirm the settings are set correctly:

1. Open Settings. Select Time& language, and then
    Region & Language.

2. Check the Language (set as default)
    setting for your Windows display language. If your desired language is not available, add your desired language:

• Click Add Language.
    • Select your desired language from the list.
    • Select the desired locale, which is the language/country combination.
    • Click on the newly selected locale and select
      Options
    • Under Download language pack, click
      Download.
    • Under Speech, click Download.
    • After the downloads are complete (this could take several minutes), return to the
      Time & Language settings.
    • Click on your new language and select Set as Default.
    • NOTE: IF you changed languages, you must sign out of your account and back in for the new setting to take effect.
    3. Check the Country or region setting.
    Make sure the country selected corresponds with the Windows display language set in the Language setting.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Windows suddenly mixing different languages

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall French language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to add

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Select French Language and click on the
      Option, adjacent to French language.

• Click on Remove.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you

Santosh_Rai, Sep 29, 2018
  4. grschinon Win User

Please french language

French language for E90

If you're from French-speaking Lausanne (I've spent time in Lausanne and other parts of Vaud) as your username here suggests, then Swisscom selling you a phone without French language does seem wrong.

Check local laws. It could well be that they are even acting illegally.

In any event, I'm assuming your phone contains Swisscom branding. This means that Swisscom made a conscious decision not to include French language in that phone's firmware. Ultimately, they are the ones responsible, not Nokia.

grschinon, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Please french language

1. Please french language - Similar Threads - Please french language

2. After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.: After installing French as an additional language on top of English UK, all the MS365 apps Word, Excel, Outlook etc now are in French. Ho do I get them back to English? I still want to keep French as a second language for spellchecking and the French keyboard....
  3. After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing French as an additional language my Microsoft 365 apps are in French.: After installing French as an additional language on top of English UK, all the MS365 apps Word, Excel, Outlook etc now are in French. Ho do I get them back to English? I still want to keep French as a second language for spellchecking and the French keyboard....
  4. Asus Vivobook-- French Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Vivobook-- French Language: I bought a Viviobook Pro 16x a few days ago. When I set it up, I accidentally selected French for my language. Thankfully, I was able to go to settings-->Time and Language to resolve most of the issues. What's still happening is when I start the laptop, it displays French...
  5. Asus Vivobook-- French Language

Asus Vivobook-- French Language: I bought a Viviobook Pro 16x a few days ago. When I set it up, I accidentally selected French for my language. Thankfully, I was able to go to settings-->Time and Language to resolve most of the issues. What's still happening is when I start the laptop, it displays French...
  6. French Canadian language keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Canadian language keyboard: As of Windows 11, I no longer have the Canadian Multilingual keyboard.It appears to be replaced with something called the French Canadian keyboard. BUT!When using the on screen so-called „soft“ keyboard, it appears to be the Canadian Intermediate keyboard – but – when...
  7. French Canadian language keyboard

French Canadian language keyboard: As of Windows 11, I no longer have the Canadian Multilingual keyboard.It appears to be replaced with something called the French Canadian keyboard. BUT!When using the on screen so-called „soft“ keyboard, it appears to be the Canadian Intermediate keyboard – but – when...
  8. Microsoft word keeps randomly switching the language to French when it obviously isn't French.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word keeps randomly switching the language to French when it obviously isn't French.: This has happened on a few occasions, when the randomly detected language has abruptly, randomly been switched from English to French without a change in the keyboard or even an apparent change in the lexicon. As a result I get most of the words in a sentence underlined with...
  9. Windows language in French and settings are in english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows language in French and settings are in english: Hello , My Windows is suposed to be set in full english , but since a windows update my windows is set to french whereas the setting is configured in english.could you please help how to recover my windows in english ?Information about the windows: Windows 10 .0.0.18363.1500...
  10. French Language Package Cannot Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    French Language Package Cannot Install: HELP: I have purchased a new computer. I need to install the French language bundle. However, when I go to the drop-down box with the 'selection of languages listed' there are no other languages listed - only English. I need the french package for my work. How do I...