Windows 10: PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.<WINDOWS AUTO SHUTDOWN>

Discus and support PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I browse internet through firefox in administrator account windows says to sign out less than in aminute.Then meanwhile it shutsdown.But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shyamika Randimal(CHOSEN, Jul 6, 2019.

1. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

when I browse internet through firefox in administrator account windows says to sign out less than in aminute.Then meanwhile it shutsdown.But when I logged with other standard account the problem doesn't occur.Is there any solutions?????????

Thank You!

Shyamika

:)

Shyamika Randimal(CHOSEN, Jul 6, 2019

2. auto shutdown

Still not helpful with the steps given above. I cannot find the auto shutdown problem.

I believe my Dell Unit has been installed with Advance System Care 9 with its auto shutdown but it was already uninstalled can no longer identify what makes it auto shutdown still.

Charm Yap-Bagasbas, Jul 6, 2019
  3. ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

1. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. - Similar Threads - PLEASE ANSWER <WINDOWS

2. window 10 auto shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 auto shutdown: How do I change the auto shut down on window 10. I would like it to stay on for 30 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-auto-shutdown/2def7243-e1d8-49ae-97e5-a44aba5111b2
  3. please give me window 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please give me window 10 product key: what is the window 10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-give-me-window-10-product-key/60a08487-4577-4de4-b070-50b1699ecfcd
  4. Answer me

Answer me: What is the officially iso size of windows 10 1809..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-me/e7b20212-359a-4e52-830f-0e12876814c9
  5. answer me fast

answer me fast: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...
  6. I can reply one person anyone please answer me.

I can reply one person anyone please answer me.: I can comment , please any can answer me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-reply-one-person-anyone-please-answer-me/528d7c65-42b8-498e-8ffa-9c97604e847e
  7. Windows Calculator gives wrong answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calculator gives wrong answer: When I use my keyboard to enter a problem the calculator gives the wrong answer. Sometimes it is only off by 5 percent but still off. It is usually off by 30-50 percent. When I use google's calculator I do not have this problem at all. Pls help I require the calculator often...
  8. Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.: I need the Reg key to System Restore in Win10 . TIA. 24878
  9. two questions require answers please

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions require answers please: Hello All. I have two question if I may. 1. Everytime I switch on I get the following sign...AMD QUICK STREAM. Error-the license information to use this software was not found. 2. How do I put an icon on the desktop.eg someone sent me an e-mail of a good site to go...
  10. Give Me a Clue

in Windows 10 Support
    Give Me a Clue: Trying to post in Chillout Forum and get this . [img] 3928