Windows 10: PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.<WINDOWS AUTO SHUTDOWN>

Discus and support PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I browse internet through firefox in administrator account windows says to sign out less than in aminute.Then meanwhile it shutsdown.But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shyamika Randimal(CHOSEN, Jul 6, 2019.

1. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

when I browse internet through firefox in administrator account windows says to sign out less than in aminute.Then meanwhile it shutsdown.But when I logged with other standard account the problem doesn't occur.Is there any solutions?????????

Thank You!

Shyamika

:)

Shyamika Randimal(CHOSEN, Jul 6, 2019

2. auto shutdown

Still not helpful with the steps given above. I cannot find the auto shutdown problem.

I believe my Dell Unit has been installed with Advance System Care 9 with its auto shutdown but it was already uninstalled can no longer identify what makes it auto shutdown still.

Charm Yap-Bagasbas, Jul 6, 2019
  3. ANSWERED: Unsolicited Auto Restart

Hi Ralph,

Broken system files, software conflicts, or update incompatibility can cause issues such as encountering blue screen errors and auto-restarts. To isolate this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Aside from the updates, were there other changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you boot your computer in
    safe mode with networking
    and see if the issue still persists. By performing this, we can isolate if there is any third party app that is causing your computer to restart on its own.

In addition, if you will encounter blue screen errors again, you may follow the steps found on this

article
    to resolve it.

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

1. PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER. - Similar Threads - PLEASE ANSWER <WINDOWS

2. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  3. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  4. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  5. Please give me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please give me update: Im on windows 10 home 22h2 and my pc meets minimum requirements and i checked in the health app but in windows update it isnt there and i remember it being there but i went back to windows 10 and now i want to go back and the option isnt there and windows 11 installation...
  6. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  7. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  8. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Give me an answer that works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me an answer that works: I bought Minecraft in 2017 on September the 1st and I wanted to hop back on and it says I have it which I do and It also says I have to buy it again. I'm not going to buy minecraft windows 10 again. Please help me I have posted a image with id for buying minecraft windows 10....
  10. Give me help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Give me help, please: I wanted to know if windows defender, after uninstalling the third party antivirus and rebooting the system, would return to how it was before the third party antivirus installation. I have this doubt. submitted by /u/davide016 [link] [comments]...