Windows 10: Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen)

Discus and support Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi guys as u can see up there when i unhide the icons down right the image i can't see the entire panel , Wtf ? And since there's no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gilleshubert1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen)

Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen) edf4ea5b-3ecb-4cc2-b108-5a1499bc789b?upload=true.png

Hi guys

as u can see up there when i unhide the icons down right the image i can't see the entire panel ,

Wtf ?

And since there's no report button anywhere i come here to cry,

Best regards,

:)

gilleshubert1, Jul 14, 2018

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen) :D

PVTCaboose1337, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Hi Dirk,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is display settings or icon settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change auto arrange icon settings and also update display adapter driver in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to change auto arrange icon settings.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on View.

3. Uncheck mark on Auto arrange icons.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

5. Follow the instruction to update the driver.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using monitor and change in desktop icon settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 14, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen)

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen)

1. Please give me back the entire hidden icons panel (4k screen) - Similar Threads - Please entire hidden

2. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  3. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  4. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  5. Please give me a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please give me a solution.: my windows 10 proupgaded to win.11 Lenovo yoga 6 laptop recently had a recovery . Now it asks me to activate windows again and when I place the product key to change it, it shows the error 0x803fa067 . Please give me a solution for this.....
  6. Please give me a solution.

7. GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!: MS, I have always been a PC girl. I don't know or care what Mac does or how they do it....until now. Someone tell me if MAC allows a vertical taskbar. Yes...I miss my vertical taskbar THAT MUCH. So much, I want to throw out my PC based computer and if MAC does vertical...
  8. GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME MY VERTICAL TASKBAR BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!: MS, I have always been a PC girl. I don't know or care what Mac does or how they do it....until now. Someone tell me if MAC allows a vertical taskbar. Yes...I miss my vertical taskbar THAT MUCH. So much, I want to throw out my PC based computer and if MAC does vertical...
  9. WILL YOU GIVE ME MY PICTURES BACK PLEASE ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WILL YOU GIVE ME MY PICTURES BACK PLEASE ?: I HAVE A COLLECTION OF PHOTOS WHICH I TRANSFERRED FROM MY WINDOWS 10 TO A SANDISK MEMORY VAULT, ALL GOOD, NOW MY COMPUTER DOES NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE EXTERNAL DRIVE, ALSO MY SETTINGS DO NOT HAVE THE TROUBLESHOOT DEVICES, WHY DOES IT NOT NOW WORK, IT WAS FINE, I HAVE BEEN...
  10. Give me back Dolby

Give me back Dolby: Fix Dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-back-dolby/26d16b8a-1ab2-4483-950f-1acea2546d57