Windows 10: Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

Discus and support Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My system seems to just die when mainly playing games with the above error mentioned in the event logs. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VedanthSuresh, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

Hi, My system seems to just die when mainly playing games with the above error mentioned in the event logs. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\vedan\Desktop\101622-9250-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22000 MP 20 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 22000.1.amd64fre.co_release.210604-1628 Machine Name: Kernel bas

:)

VedanthSuresh, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Ztruker Win User

Crashing when playing certain games.

Matthew, this is the output from the commands, full screen.

Code:

Ztruker, Oct 16, 2022
  3. A fatal error has occured event ID 1 level 2

Hello,

What does this error mean? can I narrow down the cause?

Thanks!

A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.

Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... 9af808d7-ca6a-4bd1-a40b-8a5fca22b808?upload=true.png

Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... 68adbec8-e5b0-4919-9efc-9662970efa5a?upload=true.png

XiangLi_368, Oct 16, 2022
  4. Flava0ne Win User

Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... :)

Flava0ne, Oct 16, 2022
Thema:

Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

1. Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... - Similar Threads - Please Help fatal

2. WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: My computer almost daily has been completely black screening and rebooting all on it's own, over the course of the past few months. No idea where to even begin. I recently fresh rebooted my computer and I'm still having issues with this....
  3. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Basically, I turn my laptop on? Fine. I watch YouTube, and play some games for an hour or so? Fine. I boot up Garry's Mod? Fine. I join a server? Bam, BSOD that there was an error and my computer restarts.Here's my most recent Minidump File:...
  4. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Basically, I turn my laptop on? Fine. I watch YouTube, and play some games for an hour or so? Fine. I boot up Garry's Mod? Fine. I join a server? Bam, BSOD that there was an error and my computer restarts.Here's my most recent Minidump File:...
  5. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Hi, My system seems to just die when mainly playing games with the above error mentioned in the event logs. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  7. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: i bought a new computer with ddr5 system and windows 11 in it. a lot of errors in pc , please somebody help meaorus elite ax ddr5 last bios update installedevga 3060ti ftw3 ultra gamingintel i7 12700kG.skill f5.5600 xmp disabledpsu aorus 850w modular goldall drivers up to...
  8. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: i bought a new computer with ddr5 system and windows 11 in it. a lot of errors in pc , please somebody help meaorus elite ax ddr5 last bios update installedevga 3060ti ftw3 ultra gamingintel i7 12700kG.skill f5.5600 xmp disabledpsu aorus 850w modular goldall drivers up to...
  9. A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the...

A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the...: I'm getting this randomly once or twice a month. The system locks up and emits a buzzing sound. The only recovery is to power it off and on again. Surface Pro. Windows 10 Pro. Here's the event log data: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">...
  10. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Can I get help regarding that error on event log? My computer basically freezed today, and had even given some BSOD errors sometimes this with the critical error I found in windows, system log is shared below, along with the BSOD errors any help will be truly appreciated....