Windows 10: please help...... apps gone

Discus and support please help...... apps gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColinBloomfield21, Mar 20, 2019.

1. please help...... apps gone

Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help....

I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up with 'There is a problem....then......We will attempt to Repair....Sorry, we can't repair..... !!!!!!!!!!, so I chose Reinstall after all this and opted to KEEP files and settings....then after a seemingly very very long time, the system came back LESS 70, yrs 70, including most Start-up Apps and Programmes, which I am UNABLE to REINSTALL, and a saved MS Office Starter-to-Go/Word etc. old program.....!!!!!. ( I still have my Orange E.Mail Programme and mails available and operating, however)..

So my question is please, I have my original start-up back-up CDs which I made when I first purchased my PC; If I reinstall by using them, will I RECOVER all my lost Apps. but NOT lose ANY of my Orange E.Mails SENT/RECEIVED/ARCHIVED?

Thank You in Anticipation,

Colin

:)

ColinBloomfield21, Mar 20, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 20, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

please help...... apps gone

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. please help...... apps gone :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

please help...... apps gone

1. please help...... apps gone - Similar Threads - please help apps

2. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  3. Update gone wrong, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update gone wrong, please help: I updated my laptop, but the update only seemed to mess up my laptop rather than improve it, now I've opened Windows update page on the settings, and it takes forever to open, is there anything I could click or do that would undo the damages, there is this optional update...
  4. Nvidia is gone please help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia is gone please help?: I reset my computer and when it all loaded back up NVIDIA was gone I went to device manager and it wasn't there can anyone help? Spec's are. Dell Vostro 5560 Intel core i5 Nvidia geforce gt 740m And when I did try and install the driver from Nvidia it said this...
  5. PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP : MY WIFI CONNECTION IS GONE :: [IMG][IMG]Can you please help me with this : i already tried to update my driver, cleaning the ethernet cable but it just lost like that and doesnt work very well ,pls can you help me with this? its been a week and nothing is fixed : pls i need your help....
  6. Bitlocker Partitions gone - Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bitlocker Partitions gone - Please help!: After being confronted with "No bootable devices found" for the third time now I was hoping to be able to fix the problem somehow. See here: https://www.dell.com/community/XPS/No-bootable-devices-found-Cannot-boot-Dell-XPS-9360R/m-p/7619749 In the process of troubleshooting...
  7. Sound is gone, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is gone, please help!: I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio. But when I go to device manager and then properties for realtek R audio, it says everything works properly. But when I go to events, it says device not migrated....
  8. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  9. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing: Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone Please help * Original title:...
  10. Settings gone awry Please help diagnose

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings gone awry Please help diagnose: Greetings, This is my first post. Thanks in advance! Issue: 1 user owned Laptop with WIndows 10 home edition settings unstable and facotry reset has not fixed the problem. Goal (immediate): Display consistent admin settings and if necessary disable/lower threat...