Windows 10: Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(

Discus and support Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey I really need help guys! I have a Asus gl552vw laptop. Long story short I was playing cs:go when suddenly everything stuck I spammed ctrl alt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alex5541, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Alex5541 Win User

Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :(

Hey I really need help guys!
    I have a Asus gl552vw laptop. Long story short I was playing cs:go when suddenly everything stuck I spammed ctrl alt delete to get to the home screen, after like 7 seconds it showed for 0,3seconds and a BSOD appeared with an error “UNEXPECTED_STORAGE_EXCEPTION”
    Took a minute, shut down, turns on boom Aptio setup utility. I spent like 2 hours playing with settings :

Turning secure boot off and on with CMS On and fastboot off, removing P1 and P0 and other stuff like default settings etc... I took apart my laptop and took out the drive that had windows on it (NVMe M.2 ADATA 256GB) and brushed all the dust from it. I took it also a step further, tore down the whole laptop and disconnected the internal small battery and connected it again to reset bios settings. I would honestly at that point thinks its the drive... but it’s not a HDD.
    What’s more is that the NVMe drive doesn’t get recognized by the laptop at all!!!! Like there’s not option to boot from it, although it gets warm:hot to the touch when laptop is running, so technically power goes through it. The only option is gives me is HDD SATA or DVD. I don’t have a second pc or a windows 10 disc. Idk what to do. Please help me guys! Any idea... also CS:GO was installed on the SSD despite having an HDD. I know it was stupid but I wouldn’t expect that to happen...

Idk if this helps but:
    Asus GL552VW
    I7-6700HQ
    32GB RAM
    1T Samsung HDD
    ADATA 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD model 2280

:)

Alex5541, Jun 1, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 bios screen

My windows 10 asus laptop is stuck on the bios screen and no matter what option i choose it keeps going back to the same screen any suggestions

mohammedlawati, Jun 1, 2019
  4. sleepless Win User

Need help with bios for Asus laptop

hi,

i'm trying to figure which bios i should be using from the asus website. the laptop is asus k52n running windows10 x64 pro. the current bios reads v2.13, dated 08/21/2010.

the asus website has nothing listed for windows 10. there is a choice between "windows 7 32/64" and "others". the listing for windows 7 x64 is described as v2.30.3 which would seem to be a newer version, however it is dated as 07/14/2010 which is older than my current version. the "others" listing is described as v3.12 and dated 11/24/2010, which is definitely more recent than my current version.

i'd appreciate some advice on which to choose. i've been having some bs(od) issues for some time and i'd like to see if a bios change would help. here's a link to the asus driver webpage:

K52N | Notebooks | ASUS Global

thanks.*Wink

sleepless, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Please HELP! Asus Stuck on BIOS screen :( - Similar Threads - Please HELP Asus

2. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?: I have disables secure boot fast boot etc. Ans rest it still not working, need another solution or is it hardware issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-x515j-stuck-in-utility-screen-help/f3e3dc64-4c5f-4f13-ae8f-0112d2759083
  3. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?: I have disables secure boot fast boot etc. Ans rest it still not working, need another solution or is it hardware issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-x515j-stuck-in-utility-screen-help/f3e3dc64-4c5f-4f13-ae8f-0112d2759083
  4. Asus x515j stuck in utility screen help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  6. Stuck in bios Asus

Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  7. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  8. Stuck on ASUS Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Bios: I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the...
  9. Stuck in asus ez utility bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in asus ez utility bios: Hello so I recently bought a new 2.5 sata 3 ssd for my laptop Asus FX503vm, but after I replaced my hdd with it my laptop wont boot windows. Whenever I save and exit out of asus ez utility bios it just goes back to it....
  10. Black screen on asus laptop help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen on asus laptop help please: Laptop running great but I plugged my camera in to upload photos. Message. Usb not recognized. I unplugged the camera and used another usb port. Now I have a black screen and no control. Suggestions? I am guessing the computer screen let the camera take over. 84175