Windows 10: PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

Discus and support PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonBoudrie, Mar 12, 2021.

1. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no error message at all, just goes to the desktop with no warning. I have tried everything including a complete new hard drive and fresh install of windows 10 pro. for example i left prepared 3D going overnight to see if it would crash after I shut down startup services that we not needed...this is what happened..

at 11:08:55 i get

Application: Prepar3D.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 00007FFDAF491A25

Then at 11:08:56, a second later I get an application error my guess this is when P3D Crashed

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.14.34698, time stamp: 0x5e94b5c2

Faulting module name: g2d.dll, version: 4.5.14.34698, time stamp: 0x5e94b545

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000000c1a25

Faulting process id: 0x1520

Faulting application start time: 0x01d716a6897e6cc4

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\g2d.dll

Report Id: 54388433-7766-4123-8d0d-5321152895b8

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

PLEASE guys, this has literally been 7 months worth of diagnostics, im about to just buy a new computer instead of pulling my hair out. is this info helpfull in the least? Ive updated drivers, Ive also tried to disable and re enable NET framework 4.8 and tried to install 3.5 but i wont let me. really starting to hate windows 10, so far nothing but problems. Its not jsut Flight sim either, its any game I have up, same thing, just closes itself out with no warning, not blue screen no message,. just BAM, Desktop. Specs are Ryzen 5 2600k 16gb ram and Geforce GTX1050ti

:)

JonBoudrie, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!

I suggest setting the DNS to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 (Cloudflare)

PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end [​IMG]

Then reboot just to make sure everything is reset.

Ztruker, Mar 12, 2021
  3. graywoulf Win User

I have a app on my phone to control my router. I have the parental controls turned off. Always keep that off as well. Thanks for the suggestion though.

graywoulf, Mar 12, 2021
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

Here's how mine is set if its any help

thomaseg1, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

1. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP wits

2. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  3. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  4. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD once or twice a week. I'm at my wits' end. Please help.

BSOD once or twice a week. I'm at my wits' end. Please help.: My PC is new. I haven't had it a year. For months now I've been getting BSOD crashes, usually just about once a week, sometimes twice. The crashes happen typically on startup, but sometimes just randomly, sometimes when running an app, sometimes doing nothing at all. I have...
  6. At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At my wits end with IPv4 connection issue.... HELP!: Hello all, My wife's laptop, a Dell Inspiron 5755 (service tag 848Z9G2) running W10 Home, suddenly will not connect to the internet. It will connect to our home WiFi network without any problems but no further. I can connect a cable from the router and get internet access...
  7. At wit's end

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At wit's end: Ok, so a little while ago, I decided I want to get into game streaming. I'm a stay at home, disabled husband. I bought a decent pair of headphones, and a professional cardiodid mic. Everything worked perfectly - until today. Now, I can't get my mic to work with groups,...
  8. Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with bitlocker recovery loop, I’m at my wits end...: Hey guys, pretty much I was stuck in the surface uefi loop thing and help the power button for a while which brought me to bitlcoker recovery. Im trying to log on to find the key or whatever with my phone but I can’t for some reason. Does anyone know a workaround? Right now I...
  9. At Wits end

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Wits end: Ok, things used to be so easy. I have three new or newer computers running windows 10 and avg internet security ultimate. I can't connect to other computers on network and am just about bald. I can see one computer but the laptop I can't. all settings are the same.. I am...
  10. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...: Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)...