Windows 10: Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

Discus and support Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raneel, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Raneel Win User

Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started occurring when i attempted to stream through discord as soon as i click screen share mouse would either lag or stutters as I'm moving it + audio would instantly cut... and you're probably wondering well this may not be a big deal, sure.. it isn't but more problems came with as i started gaming. Just playing Black Ops Cold War crashed on me 3 times in a row and then I got blue screen of death... this is when i realized this is not a discord issue and it's probably a hardware problem so i went and unplugged everything such as cables, GPU, ram and plugged everything back in and decided to boot up the computer, the problem was gone, i tried streaming even in game and not one mouse lag or audio stutter.. so i place the side panels in and boot then the problem is back again! i uninstalled DDU and Geforce experience to see if it does anything. It actually eliminates the problem completely so at this point i am beyond confused whether this is coming from hardware failure or NVIDIA driver, or maybe the case panels are pressing too hard on the cables and causing this? attempting to stream in discord is the biggest indication that this problem is gone or still present.

My specs:
    EVGA 650 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 650W, Semi Modular
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO
    Corsair Vengeance 2X8 16g
    Asus Tuf OC 3070
    512 Sandisk SSD
    1TB Toshiba HDD
    3-4 Fans Running including CPU
    Case: H500 Compact Mid-Tower Case with Tempered Glass

:)

Raneel, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Sowa96 Win User

Audio cutting out and mouse lag while hard disk on 30%

Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting [​IMG]

This is the task manager when the computer is idle.
    Everything is smooth, no problems at all.

Thanks for the welcome Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting :)

down here it's when I turn on bittorrent, and it's checking files, and everything starts to go slow. It took me time to screenshot it.

Sowa96, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Sowa96 Win User

Sorry for the delay..
    I was disabling the drivers, but I couldn't determine which driver is the one..
    And I downloaded "Process Explorer" and I'm not sure what to do with it exactly

the upper picture is between enabling and disabling the download on bittorrent and the down one is process explorer

Sowa96, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Sowa96 Win User

And this is the CPU with bittorrent on, "System Interrupts" process is here.

This isn't only bittorrent, this happens with anything that is using HDD.

Sowa96, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting - Similar Threads - Please Help Audio

2. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  3. Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag in windows 11 Please Help: I seeing severe lag when i turn the game to full-screen mode. The game works fine if I play in the normal mode when i switch out of Fullscreen to window mode. The weird thing is if i launch the game for the 1st time in full screen mode it works fine. I have tried a lot of...
  4. Mouse and audio lagging and crackling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and audio lagging and crackling: Hello everyone I recently refreshed my Windows 10 computer due to performance issues, and even though those issues are fixed, my audio and mouse now lags and crackles. I've seen a couple of threads about this, but they all seem to relate to a five year old bug that has...
  5. Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Mouse lag issue. Please help :(: When My PC starts to show mild workload, the wireless mouse starts to lag and stutter. I tried with a wired mouse and there is no issue ( even when the computer is pushed to its limits) I never had this issue when I had the exact setup at my home office (I have a tower PC)....
  6. Audio Cutting and System Lag after Idling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Cutting and System Lag after Idling: I've been dealing with an issue with my computer for the past week or so, ever since I moved it into my college dorm room. After about 20-30 minutes of idling, the audio starts to cut in-and-out in regular intervals, my mouse seems to lag out a bit, occasionally gives a weird...
  7. Audio and Mouse Lags

Audio and Mouse Lags: Past 1 week I have been facing issues with my audio and video file. There is always a lag during video or audio playing. I am also encountering some mouse lags like it stops for a sec. I tried updating my drivers, updating windows windows 10 version 1909. Please help me with...
  8. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405
  9. Help Mouse lag

Help Mouse lag: I just updated to windows 10 a couple of days ago. Seance then after i type something my mouse pointer stops working for 3-5 secs. I have looked all over the internet for a solution but i couldn't find anything. If you have a solution to my problem our a suggestion please...
  10. Audio cutting out and mouse lag while hard disk on 30%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Audio cutting out and mouse lag while hard disk on 30%: I saw threads about people complaining that their audio and mouse is lagging, but in my case, it happens when I download something with bittorrent or when I'm installing something. on Win 8.1 and Win 7 I have no problems playing games while something is downloading in the...