Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anything from the search results from the ASUS forums. I have NO clue what else to do. I've done the disabling-enabling of display driver, turning off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ParticularDish, Mar 26, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

Anything from the search results from the ASUS forums. I have NO clue what else to do. I've done the disabling-enabling of display driver, turning off fast boot, changing advanced power settings, uninstalling audio drivers through device manager and DDU. I've uninstalled the Sonic apps, unplugging/plugging the connections. Idk what else there is to do.

submitted by /u/ParticularDish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ParticularDish, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Polo6RGTI Win User

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Mar 26, 2020
  3. essenbe Win User

List of BSOD Codes likely related to unstable overclocks

essenbe, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

Sonic Radar and Sonic Studio are now UWP apps(but not in Store).
    I can't use Radar as I don't game or have any, but Studio crashes at opening*Sad
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling(standalone install inside E:\Downloads\8507_UAD_WHQL_2018_0815_NAHIMIC\UWP\SonicStudio3_UWP_3.12.3.0) , but NADA.

Note Edit: Found the System32 versions: Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards - Page 37 - Windows 10 Forums

On the good side, Realtek audio manager is there so I can still set environment and EQ global settings*Cool
    Just not for individual apps with Studio.

But hell, it sounds great!

Cliff S, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

1. PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Audio

2. i cannot get any sound on my computer. have done audio checks. can someone please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cannot get any sound on my computer. have done audio checks. can someone please help: I cannot get any sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-any-sound-on-my-computer-have-done/f1a31c1e-8194-4ddf-9c9b-9f8beda3da57
  3. ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers: Greetings Ten Forums / Community, I own a ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard and I plan to install Windows 10 64bit. If we take a closer look at the following driver comparison list between the Intel and ASUS websites, we can see some discrepancies between the driver...
  4. Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. I have done this over and over and this happens: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Scott-Watson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eit8vq/please_help_i_have_done_this_over_and_over_and/
  5. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...
  6. Hey guys my wifi is not working and I have done everything but nothing is working please...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey guys my wifi is not working and I have done everything but nothing is working please...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kam3liondude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxko6d/hey_guys_my_wifi_is_not_working_and_i_have_done/
  7. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything: Last month, I was having driver issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled the correct audio driver and everything was fine. But the next day, I got on and my mic wasn't being picked up nor any audio for that matter if I recall. So I uninstalled the audio driver once again and...
  8. Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help.

Audio constantly going out of sync; I've tried EVERYTHING. I need help.: I've been dealing with this utterly infuriating problem for several days now and I'm at the end of my rope. I'm hoping someone can offer any kind of insight. Whenever I watch a youtube video or a netflix video, the audio eventually starts to go out of sync, forcing me to...
  9. Intel Chipset Driver installation information on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E

Intel Chipset Driver installation information on Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E: Forgive all the questions, but I have not done this before and need some help understanding the process. My system is custom built by Maingear in 3/2018 and the ASUS Mob has all the original drivers installed by them. This week the Windows 10 Pro x64 v1803 Updater wanted to...
  10. Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google.

Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google.: SuperFetch and Prefetch are disabled. Memcheck gives no errors. The computer ran almost 24/7 for ~~10 months before the Win 10 upgrade, not a single BSOD. Since 10, I've gotten 15-20. I've followed all the steps in this article: Windows 10: How to fix system ntoskrnl.exe...