Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anything from the search results from the ASUS forums. I have NO clue what else to do. I've done the disabling-enabling of display driver, turning off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ParticularDish, Mar 26, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

Anything from the search results from the ASUS forums. I have NO clue what else to do. I've done the disabling-enabling of display driver, turning off fast boot, changing advanced power settings, uninstalling audio drivers through device manager and DDU. I've uninstalled the Sonic apps, unplugging/plugging the connections. Idk what else there is to do.

submitted by /u/ParticularDish
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ParticularDish, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Polo6RGTI Win User

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Mar 26, 2020
  3. essenbe Win User

List of BSOD Codes likely related to unstable overclocks

essenbe, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

Sonic Radar and Sonic Studio are now UWP apps(but not in Store).
    I can't use Radar as I don't game or have any, but Studio crashes at opening*Sad
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling(standalone install inside E:\Downloads\8507_UAD_WHQL_2018_0815_NAHIMIC\UWP\SonicStudio3_UWP_3.12.3.0) , but NADA.

Note Edit: Found the System32 versions: Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards - Page 37 - Windows 10 Forums

On the good side, Realtek audio manager is there so I can still set environment and EQ global settings*Cool
    Just not for individual apps with Studio.

But hell, it sounds great!

Cliff S, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen...

1. PLEASE HELP! Audio crackle on an Asus z370-e motherboard. I have done EVERYTHING I've seen... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Audio

2. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  3. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is crashing, I've done everything: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  4. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pc is crashing, I've done everything

8. Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything: I recently built my new PC, based on a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Gigabyte Auros B450 M motherboard and a Gigabyte RTX 2060 and I notice that when the system is under load (while gaming) I hear occasional static cracks in the audio; it's not a constant noise, they just pop up every...
  9. ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers: Greetings Ten Forums / Community, I own a ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard and I plan to install Windows 10 64bit. If we take a closer look at the following driver comparison list between the Intel and ASUS websites, we can see some discrepancies between the driver...
  10. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...