Windows 10: Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

Discus and support Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I had a small issue with my laptop, had a repair. They reinstalled whole operating system, soon I opened the laptop there was pxe mof exiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShreyasKumar1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

Hello,

I had a small issue with my laptop, had a repair. They reinstalled whole operating system, soon I opened the laptop there was pxe mof exiting rom error which shows for 3 seconds and boots into windows. Soon I realized I found that Bios utility menu has gone missing, I am unable to enter bios utility, I tried all function keys and Nova button in lenovo and everything. I got to know to that I was in legacy boot menu, I need to change it to UEFI MODE. Please help me to bring back bios utility of my laptop. This has caused serious problems for me during installation of ssd.

I need that boot manager to disable legacy boot. I hope you understand! Please help me!

Thank you!

:)

ShreyasKumar1, Apr 18, 2019

2. BIOS screen stuck (Aptio Setup Utility

Hi Caleb,

To help you with your concern regarding the
    Aptio Setup Utility or the Bios
    Menu version 203, I suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your computer and update the BIOS.

Please go to Bing.com and search the following combination of words:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Need help with bios for Asus laptop

All I see is the flash utility listed, I didn't see any actual BIOS files listed? Unless the utility has the BIOS file in it? And I don't think it does, I think its just the utility you run from Windows to flash the BIOS, which will ask you for a BIOS file.

For my K75DE, the BIOS and flash utility are listed separately if I select 7x64 for my OS. If I select Windows 8.1, only the BIOS files are listed. The same BIOS version 2.17 is listed no matter what OS I chose.
    http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/K75DE/HelpDesk_Download/

alphanumeric, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

Bios

I cant understand one thing about my bios.After i installed windows 10 my bios changed alot!Alot of things are missing from it!Before windows 10 was installed the bios was working really good everything was in its place.The main reason i wanted to enter
    the bios is to install windows 8.1 pro so i have two operating systems but i realized that the boot tab is missing!!

The bios is: insydeH20 setup utility.

this isnt my real bios!!

The1atvianGamer, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

1. Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility. - Similar Threads - Please Help Bios

2. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  3. STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK ON ASUS EUFI BIOS UTILITY: Hi, I'm John. My computer got stuck on EUFI BIOS Utility after I updated Windows 10 and a driver that Windows recommended to me. It was interrupted. Below is the screen I got stuck at. What should I do?...
  4. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED: Hello! From the morning im being stucked at the BIOS screen.. Tried qlmost everything and its not working im still being stucked at it. Even updated bios through ASUS EZ FLASH 3 UTILITY through internet source and nothing happened. I saw people doing something with secure...
  5. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED: Hello! From the morning im being stucked at the BIOS screen.. Tried qlmost everything and its not working im still being stucked at it. Even updated bios through ASUS EZ FLASH 3 UTILITY through internet source and nothing happened. I saw people doing something with secure...
  6. UEFI BIOS UTILITY STUCKED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. UEFI bios utility Ez Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI bios utility Ez Mode: Hello, Ive been using my pc for a while now and around a month ago it got stuck in Uefi bios Utility ez mode. To fix the issue i unplugged my mouse and keyboard and restarted my pc and it worked normally. But the issue I have now is every time I start my pc it automatically...
  8. Stuck at BIOS Utility

Stuck at BIOS Utility: Hi Guys I just want to ask how to fix my Laptop after getting a "No Bootable device detected" I didn't do anything on my laptop except on Playing do I need to reinstall windows and do I need to buy Activation key? I don't know my Activation Key since I cannot open the laptop...
  9. BIOS utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS utility: I had just bought an Ibuypower gaming pc and I don’t know how I can get passed the BIOS Utility. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-utility/ee38f475-9a02-4987-8456-5c737557f160
  10. Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility

Stuck on UEFI BIOS Utility: Hi all - I have a Windows 10 PC running an ASUS Sabertooth X-99 motherboard. I left it exporting a large video file from Adobe Premiere Pro for a few days; when I got back, it was stuck on the UEFI BIOS Utility motherboard screen. I tried turning it off and on a few times, to...