Windows 10: Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares

Discus and support Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HawkM00N_TTV, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares

Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full days nothing is working I tried doing power 3 times to reset it completely (factory reset) and it doesn't even let me it says something like this if I remember correctly "Your pc cannot reset" I don't remember the exact phrase this started with me having a BLUE screen that does "Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares :(" it didn't really bother me so i didnt do anything about it just restarted my computer but like any help would be extremely appreciated

submitted by /u/HawkM00N_TTV
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HawkM00N_TTV, Sep 16, 2020

2. black squares flashing on screen

I have black squares flashing allover my pc screen and I can not stop it.

robert huw lloyddavies, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Black screen with flashing cursor

Hello Betsy,

A black screen can occur in a number of scenarios on Windows 10, it's possibly caused by the graphics driver, a connection problem between with your computer's display, during an update or installation, etc.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the steps on this article
    to troubleshoot black screen issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2020
  4. BetsyCole Win User

Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares

Black screen with flashing cursor

Two weeks ago I had to delete and reload Windows 10. A few days ago my screen suddenly went black with the blinking cursor in the top left hand corner.

I can only do a hard reboot, and when I do, on my screen I briefly get the Dell logo with
    F2 Set Up / F12 Boot Options in the lower right corner. Then it quickly reverts to a black screen with blinking cursor. Pressing either of the F2 /F12 keys has no effect.

I have attempted to do a hard boot 3 & 4 times in succession but it always comes back to the black screen with blinking cursor.

No sticky key combinations that I have seen mentioned on the Community page work at all. I'm stuck on the black screen with cursor.

Any suggestions?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

BetsyCole, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares

1. Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares - Similar Threads - Please help Black

2. weird black squares and black screen flashing on both screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird black squares and black screen flashing on both screens: Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6600 Gaming 8GB GDDR6 weird black squares and black screen pop upHello as the title indicates it, my graphic card at random times does at first, some multiples black squares and then black screen it all last not more like 2seconds and never in...
  3. Black screen with square flashing lights.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with square flashing lights.: This is really weird. I am going on my windows laptop and i see this. I am so confused. I think it is a virus but is not sure. Here is a photo to go with it pls help. [ATTACH]...
  4. Black screen with flashing taskbaroccasionally and cursor

Black screen with flashing taskbaroccasionally and cursor: Hi all. As said in the title I am experiencing a black screen and occasionally a flashing taskbar along with it. I have tried mostly all of the recommended ways of clearing it up restarting, checking the user shell, reseting windows, cleaning up the boot, safe mode I have...
  5. Black Screen W/Cursor Help Please.

Black Screen W/Cursor Help Please.: I came home from Thanksgiving day dinner only to have a Black screen with a cursor and I have tried almost all the repair options I could find on the net. My main problem is I have not task manager that will come up or when trying the safe mode option all I see is still the...
  6. Black screen with cursor and flashing squares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor and flashing squares: Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full...
  7. Black screen with white flashing squares

Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...
  8. Black Screen and flashing cursor

Black Screen and flashing cursor: I had a malware that opened up ads in edge. I downloaded a malware remover, ran it and then restarted my pc. But it never turned on. I gets stuck at this flashing cursor. What do I do?...
  9. Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

in Windows 10 Support
    Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!: First of all, sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong thread. NOTE: i am using a samsung laptop. I was using Windows 10 for quite some time now but recently it started showing that my disk is at 100. Okay. I started a disk checkup and it got stuck at 12%. I restarted my...
  10. Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP: Okay so I'm panicking a bit here. Installed the 'Windows 10 Login Screen Changer' that I found on this forum, clicked 'change background' and bam...black screen. I turned the computer off and on again and still black screen with a Cursor. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. My...