Windows 10: Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Discus and support Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by browno9, Feb 11, 2019.

1. browno9 Win User

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone

Please help

* Original title: Please help

:)

browno9, Feb 11, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

1. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing - Similar Threads - Please help Bluetooth

2. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  3. Bluetooth gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gone: Good afternoon, I have recently lost the ability to use the Bluetooth on my computer. I used to use it all the time to listen to music on my beats headphones and now there is not even a driver to update or any option to connect to Bluetooth, any help or where to start looking...
  4. Settings gone awry Please help diagnose

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings gone awry Please help diagnose: Greetings, This is my first post. Thanks in advance! Issue: 1 user owned Laptop with WIndows 10 home edition settings unstable and facotry reset has not fixed the problem. Goal (immediate): Display consistent admin settings and if necessary disable/lower threat...
  5. £ sign gone missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    £ sign gone missing: How do I get back my £ sign on my computer. The keypad shows # instead of £ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-gone-missing/6ce984d6-e66f-47da-83ac-40fe11dd9c5d
  6. Windows Defender is missing, please help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender is missing, please help.: Hiya guys. In a nutshell my windows defender is missing. I first noticed the issue when i tried to click on the open security control center option (where you would manage exceptions to the antivirus for example) in the update & security tab in the settings, and nothing...
  7. bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please

bluetooth mouse lag.. help!!! please: Everything was running fine, but after i opened my computer and connect my bluetooth mouse it start to lag. i can't play game because of this problem. i google but can't find any solution this post is my last hope... 105405
  8. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for several months without issue until I noticed that my Bluetooth connection option is gone. I can't find drivers. I have followed...
  9. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...
  10. Please help, mmc.exe is inaccesable and DISM has problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help, mmc.exe is inaccesable and DISM has problems: Okay so I have been working on this for close to 10 hours between last night and today and it is way beyond old. I discovered last night that I was unable to access device manager and upon further inspection can not access most administrative tools that worked fine a few...