Windows 10: Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Discus and support Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by browno9, Feb 11, 2019.

1. browno9 Win User

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone

Please help

* Original title: Please help

:)

browno9, Feb 11, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

1. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing - Similar Threads - Please help Bluetooth

2. My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing: My computer has had a problem installing the latest update and continues to fail but the main annoyance from this is that my bluetooth drive has randomly completely gone missing. Its not in the device manager and in my settings theres no option to turn it on or off. Ive ran...
  3. My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing: My computer has had a problem installing the latest update and continues to fail but the main annoyance from this is that my bluetooth drive has randomly completely gone missing. Its not in the device manager and in my settings theres no option to turn it on or off. Ive ran...
  4. My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth driver has gone missing

Bluetooth driver has gone missing: My Bluetooth drive has gone missing and I cant used all of my bluetooth devices. When I did Add Legacy Hardware and still cant find any 'bluetooth' certificates on those manufacturers intel or microsoft. Please help me. Thank You....
  6. Bluetooth gone missing

Bluetooth gone missing: Hi, I am going mad trying to fix this issue. My Bluetooth toggle has disappeared, and I cannot connect any Bluetooth device to my laptop. It worked before, but one day it was gone. I am so stuck and need some help. I have tried enabling the driver again, reinstalling and...
  7. Bluetooth Capability has gone missing

Bluetooth Capability has gone missing: I had this Dell 3593 since March 2020 which I had a HP mouse connected via Bluetooth but suddenly not sure if there had been any updates at the time the Bluetooth disappeared and the laptop has NO Bluetooth capabilities. Any ideas how this could be fixed because I'm at my...
  8. WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!: My HP Pavilion Laptop with windows 10 has an internal wireless card - Realtek. I have been having difficulty connecting wirelessly of late, i usually disable and enable the WI-FI adapter and it used to connect. Now for some reason the adapter has disappeared totally and i...
  9. BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Hello everyone. I were using my laptop's bluetooth for about five months but it disappeared very immediately!it had gone from everywhere:Device Manager,windows settings and every other place EXCEPT services...I troubleshooted it and it said my PC doesn't support Bluetooth...
  10. My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth toggle button is gone.. please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swifftys [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3rcn/my_bluetooth_toggle_button_is_gone_please_help/