Windows 10: Please help, broke someone elses very expensive computer. Stuck in restart loop

Discus and support Please help, broke someone elses very expensive computer. Stuck in restart loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've been borrowing my sisters fiance's computer because it's a very fancy setup i could never afford. Anyways I was doing some drawing on it, took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Netvision9, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Please help, broke someone elses very expensive computer. Stuck in restart loop

So I've been borrowing my sisters fiance's computer because it's a very fancy setup i could never afford. Anyways I was doing some drawing on it, took a break to watch a movie and when I came back the program was frozen. I tried to open task manager and it wouldn't work, i couldnt open the shutdown options either. I forced restarted and it didnt help, I kept on getting dll is missing boxes pop ups for stuff like clipstudio.exe, system32, wacom drivers. so I scanned and downloaded a new update and opened up the control panel and put in DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth. After that it forced shut down and everytime I try to load it back up it says restarting, turns off, then back in and says restarting over and over. I tried f8 and it wont work, shutting it off and on 5 times. Could it be overheating even if I was away? I'm scared out of my mind because the computer is 1400 and I'm college aged so that's over half of my savings to help move out. My whole family will never let this go and I'm already expecting the nonstop verbal berating tomorrow. Please help!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/Netvision9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Netvision9, Nov 1, 2020
  2. blite26 Win User

my teacher's computer is stuck in a restart loop-plz help

hey my teacher/coach's school computer (dell optiplex gx150) is stuck in a restart loop. When it boots up it will make it to the windows os load screen and then restart. i already tried all the settings in the F5 menu and none of them worked it just restarts again.

p.s. I also see a blue screen flash on and off the screen b4 it shuts itself down and starts again.

i need some major help on how to diagnose and fix the problem.

blite26, Nov 1, 2020
  3. blite26 Win User
    my teacher's computer is stuck in a restart loop

hey my teacher/coach's school computer (dell optiplex gx150) is stuck in a restart loop. When it boots up it will make it to the windows os load screen and then restart. i already tried all the settings in the F5 menu and none of them worked it just restarts again.

p.s. I also see a blue screen flash on and off the screen b4 it shuts itself down and starts again.

i need some major help on how to diagnose and fix the problem.

blite26, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Please help, broke someone elses very expensive computer. Stuck in restart loop

Computer stuck in a restart loop

Hi,

There are several reason why this issue happens. For us to help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this thread:

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . His answer was found helpful by 27 people and we are hoping that you'll be one of them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Please help, broke someone elses very expensive computer. Stuck in restart loop

1. Please help, broke someone elses very expensive computer. Stuck in restart loop - Similar Threads - Please help broke

2. Please help , stuck on preparing loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help , stuck on preparing loop.: I was resetting my laptop but now it is stuck on a preparing loop and it keeps bringing the same notification "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To reinstall windows, click "ok" to restart the computer...
  3. Please help , stuck on preparing loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help , stuck on preparing loop.: I was resetting my laptop but now it is stuck on a preparing loop and it keeps bringing the same notification "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To reinstall windows, click "ok" to restart the computer...
  4. Please help , stuck on preparing loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my windows is stuck in loop please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows is stuck in loop please someone help me: i am having the automatic repair loop problem except none of the solution work it won’t let me reset or troubleshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-stuck-in-loop-please-someone-help-me/f9423d5f-c542-4e86-acb2-3acfcdae58ac
  6. my windows is stuck in loop please someone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows is stuck in loop please someone help me: i am having the automatic repair loop problem except none of the solution work it won’t let me reset or troubleshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-stuck-in-loop-please-someone-help-me/f9423d5f-c542-4e86-acb2-3acfcdae58ac
  7. my windows is stuck in loop please someone help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. GF Computer Broke! Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GF Computer Broke! Please Help: This is my GF Laptop (YT Video). It is an MSI gaming laptop GL63. She wants to know if any one can help her with the issue. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! The flashing is all that happens after you log in. It won't let you do anything. We have done a reinstall...
  9. Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop: So. My older laptop decided that it didn't want to deal with me anymore over Thanksgiving, and when I attempted to power it up to video chat with my grandmother, there was apparently a problem that automatic repair found and couldn't fix. After thinking that a simple "turn...
  10. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!: My sister's computer is acting very strange. Programs keep crashing. Also, when she right clicks on something, it sits and loads and doesn't do anything like it's not responding. Please help! 16075