Windows 10: Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

Discus and support Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Afternoon Yesterday my windows 10 pc work normal but today when i trun it on it keep give me random bsod error every time it bootloops submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thinhhdk, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

Afternoon Yesterday my windows 10 pc work normal but today when i trun it on it keep give me random bsod error every time it bootloops

submitted by /u/Thinhhdk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thinhhdk, Dec 7, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors :)

cplpro, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 7, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors

1. Please Help!!!BSOD keep throwing different errors - Similar Threads - Please Help BSOD

2. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  3. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  4. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error help please!: So, past couple of weeks roughly 3 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together. Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  6. BSoD throwing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD throwing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error: Hello, just yesterday I started getting BSoD throwing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOATION error, and it was the same day that my apartment got the wifi upgraded, so it may be in relation to that. I've tried updating my ssd drivers, my wifi adapter drivers, my graphics drivers, and I...
  7. BSoD throwing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD throwing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error: Hello, just yesterday I started getting BSoD throwing the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOATION error, and it was the same day that my apartment got the wifi upgraded, so it may be in relation to that. I've tried updating my ssd drivers, my wifi adapter drivers, my graphics drivers, and I...
  8. BSOD error, please help

BSOD error, please help: Hello all, Occasionaly I receive a BSOD with 90% with the same error code, if someone can help me with this :) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help: I recently upgraded my PC and I recently started getting BSODs during my gaming time. Please help me identify the issue, I attached the rar of my dumpfile EDIT: After posting this thread I received a SECOND BSOD on a different issue. EDIT: I keep getting crazy amounts of...
  10. Time Different error Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Different error Please help!: so example my time is 6:54 PM on WINDOWS taskbar ^Real time but on facebook and Steam its 3:53AM what? how to fix this please [img] 85476