Windows 10: Please help! BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / fwpkclnt.sys

Discus and support Please help! BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / fwpkclnt.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with a blue screen error. I've had my ASUS laptop for about two years and have only started to experience this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by benp18, Sep 23, 2019.

1. benp18 Win User

Please help! BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / fwpkclnt.sys

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with a blue screen error. I've had my ASUS laptop for about two years and have only started to experience this issue in the last 24 hours. I've gotten the blue screen error three times so far - twice in the span of 10 minutes yesterday and once more this morning.

My BIOS is up to date and I've gone through the device manager to make sure my drivers are up to date, too. I also ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came back with no errors.

Here is some more information:

ASUS Model UX330UAR

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Here is a link to the Minidump files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/82407y49xmscw1e/AAD1RyClpp64P-Y191MvL5BRa?dl=0

Thank you for taking the time to help me! Please let me know if you need any more information.

:)

benp18, Sep 23, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Sep 23, 2019
  3. BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl..exe

Upgraded to windows 10 BSOD are haunting me cant seem to find the issue. Updated drivers, new graphics card, running SSD hard drive. What next?

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 ntoskrnl.exe+142970 10.0.10586.589 (th2_release.160906-1759)

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b FLTMGR.SYS 10.0.10586.0 (th2_release.151029-1700)

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY 0x000000fc dxgmms2.sys 10.0.10586.545 (th2_release.160802-1857)

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0x0000000000005fc7, 0x48d38afff3a267e8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80002aea7ce). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.

LarryB_123, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Please help! BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / fwpkclnt.sys

BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Please help! BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / fwpkclnt.sys

1. Please help! BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe / fwpkclnt.sys - Similar Threads - Please help BSOD

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please: Hello,I am on a Lenovo Legion 5 pro and I use a docking Lenovo Thunderbolt 4 dock with peripherals. From time to time I will get a BSOD with the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error. I've tried looking into what could be causing this issue and have read that RAM could be the...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - ndu.sys & fwpkclnt

BSOD - ndu.sys & fwpkclnt: Hello. I have a Dell Optiplex 7050 and about 2 months ago started getting BSOD crashes but there weren't frequent. Now they are. I tried to resolve issue through Dell but after exhausting their troubleshooting they suggest OS re-install which I do not want to do. The most...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA , What Failed: netwtw06. sys , ntoskrnl.exe PLEASE HELP: This is a personal build PC. just put it together about 2 weeks ago. sense the first day I have been receiving this blue screen. According to "Auslogics Driver Updator" all my drivers are updated. mobo Bios is up to date. I have tried to turn off the automatic paging file....
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl - Need help: I posted below the dmp file that I opened via WinDbg (from MS Store). https://pastebin.com/Qfzxr8hQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-pagefaultinnonpagedarea-ntoskrnl-need-help/c5234bdf-714d-4944-b5a9-6645b82cefb7
  9. netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

netwtw06.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: I started getting the BSOD regularly every day after the recent windows automatic update. I am not sure how to correct this. I did notice that it would crash more frequently when using certain programs like accessing Asana online while using Zoom. Not sure what it is. Any...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...